The Student Room Group

Should I be revising?

I’m in year 12 and we’ve got mocks soon but I don’t know what I should be revising/ how I should be revising/ how many hours I should be revising
You probably should but I don't really know since I'm only in year 10.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I’m in year 12 and we’ve got mocks soon but I don’t know what I should be revising/ how I should be revising/ how many hours I should be revising

yeah you should be tbh what you need to be revising is the subjects you will have your exams upon and the notes and the context you have been taught of that subject its up to you how you revise YouTube/flashcards/notes/post-its whatever gets you to revise effectively hours can vary from 2 hour onwards obviously taking a break in between. good luck! :smile:
Reply 3
How many hours a day should I do for each subject?
Reply 4
How many hours a day should I do for each subject?

well it depends on how heavy the subject is content wise so if it is english lit at least aim for 3-4 hours each day english lang same hours keep it durable and you will get fantastic results good luck once again! :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Jalebeee
well it depends on how heavy the subject is content wise so if it is english lit at least aim for 3-4 hours each day english lang same hours keep it durable and you will get fantastic results good luck once again! :smile:

I'm only a Y8 but what I do know is that you should revise for little periods of time (15 mins-ish) with 5-10 minute breaks in between. It's what I do when I have an exam coming up. You should revise little and often. Once your break is over, go back and revise a little more. Cramming all night won't help and doing a huge amount every day won't either. This might not be helpful to a Year 12 but it works for me. Good luck with your mocks though!

:goodluck:
Anonymous

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending