The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I don't care as long as they aren't doing it when we're 'together'.
Reply 2
Original post by gjd800
I don't care as long as they aren't doing it when we're 'together'.

Offspring is not fully your mate, with dna from other males. Happy about that? 😂
Its a matter of where she was doing it.

For example if she slept around with a tremendous of guys who reside in one area in which you stay in then just know that every guy who sees you with her will think/say ''i've had his wife/gal'' and thats not nice is it? :/
Reply 4
Original post by JokesOnYoo
Offspring is not fully your mate, with dna from other males. Happy about that? 😂

Neither happy nor anything else. Couldn't care less.
Reply 5
How long before we see some shrewd woman try and claim child support from like 8 different fathers using this theory...
Who gives a ****

Ain't gonna stop women from sleeping around

Bye now
Does anyone really care? Apart from OP....
Fortunately if you read return of kings you don't need to worry about that, because no women will ever touch you.
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
Fortunately if you read return of kings you don't need to worry about that, because no women will ever touch you.

Haha right, that roosh idiot just panders to the sad MGTOW party. Buncha losers

Turn to insults when you cannot argue rationally, opinion dismissed
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
Does anyone really care? Apart from OP....

Well then the women shouldn't care when they get cheated on or replaced by someone better.
Original post by JokesOnYoo
Turn to insults when you cannot argue rationally, opinion dismissed

There's not really an argument to be had, your opinion is a load of insecure nonsense and the site you've linked to has never published an article worth reading or taking seriously.
Men didn't like women being slutty before this article so it's hardly the sole reason lol
Not saying this article is bull, but it's not really the most important reason for why men care about women sleeping around tbh
There's not really an argument to be had, your opinion is a load of insecure nonsense and the site you've linked to has never published an article worth reading or taking seriously.

Professor Leonard A. Herzenberg of Stanford University in 1979 for the first time proved that fetal DNA can pass into the mother during pregnancies.[19] Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in 2012[20] has shown that it is not uncommon for fetal DNA to get through the blood–brain barrier and into the brain of the mother.[21]Leiden UniversityMedical Center in the same year published a result which indicates fetal DNA from previous pregnancies can enter the bodies of younger siblings.[22] In 2013, scientists around the globe demonstrated in animals, the significant effect of incorporating foreign DNA.[23][24]
Apart from the above-mentioned, one Chinese scientist has proposed possible molecular mechanisms that may account for the reported cases of telegony.[25][26] The proposed mechanisms include the penetration of spermatozoainto the somatic tissues of the female genital tract, the incorporation of the DNA released by spermatozoa into maternal somatic cells, the presence of fetal DNA in maternal blood, incorporation of exogenous DNA into somatic cells, presence of fetal cells and fetal DNA in maternal blood and sperm RNA-mediated non-Mendelian inheritance ofepigenetic changes.

Have a read.
Original post by charlotte100200
Men didn't like women being slutty before this article so it's hardly the sole reason lol
Not saying this article is bull, but it's not really the most important reason for why men care about women sleeping around tbh

Most men just prefer to settle down with a girl low partner count, loyal, and not have to deal with all the problems with past sexual partners. I cant be bothered anymore to bash promiscuous girls anymore. Let them do what they want, if they end up with good quality men when they are ready to settle down then good for them. I will always stick to my principals.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending