The Student Room Group

I love her so much

Scroll to see replies

Find another to love

Hard to move on? Pretend they've died it works for me
(edited 6 years ago)
One day you just wake up and stop caring, honestly! Take care of yourself, pursue your hobbies, remind yourself you can find connections, fun and beauty in other things and at first you might still have feelings but they'll fade out and one day you will just wake up and realise how stupid it all was. I speak from experince! at first you cant forget, thats normal but evenutally you have the choice to keep on remembering her or to just let go. The hardest part is watching the Love turn to resentment and hatred to an extent but its for your own good and while the resentment and hatred help you move on, don't hold onto it for too long or it'll make you become toxic
Original post by Anonymous
One day you just wake up and stop caring, honestly! Take care of yourself, pursue your hobbies, remind yourself you can find connections, fun and beauty in other things and at first you might still have feelings but they'll fade out and one day you will just wake up and realise how stupid it all was. I speak from experince! at first you cant forget, thats normal but evenutally you have the choice to keep on remembering her or to just let go. The hardest part is watching the Love turn to resentment and hatred to an extent but its for your own good and while the resentment and hatred help you move on, don't hold onto it for too long or it'll make you become toxic

I do both love and hate her (mostly madly love her though...). I know it sounds contradictory but now I understand what that cliche (about there being a fine line between love and hate) was really about. It's mostly just bitterness I think. I don't hate people even those who have been terrible to me in the past.
thread starter pm plz bro

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending