The Student Room Group

I didn't text him back

Hi guys,

Quick question. 2 weeks ago I met a guy. We just started hanging out/hooking up.

Last night there was a party. I told him I wouldn't go because I was super tired after work.

My best friend picked me up and persuaded me to come. He messaged back when I was already out "shame! I just ended up in club X again". We had drinks, posted a pic on Instagram of us. He apparently saw it and messaged "looks like you went out after all :P ?". Anyway, I didn't see that message anymore and we kept partying. Got quite drunk. By the time I came home I had another message from him saying "where are you?" I was drunk, felt a bit sick and super tired. Put my phone away and fell asleep.

This morning I felt super bad. Was it a ***** move to not text back anymore last night? He probably thinks I was ignoring him or with another guy."

How bad is it? :frown:
That's what irresponsible drinking does to your reputation :wink: you posted it on insta so anyone might know you were partying
Right-he probably felt hurt and a little annoyed-especially if you left him on 'seen' (Im not sure if you did). But you were quite drunk last night, as you said, so you might've ended up blurting something inapropriate or wierd. I would advise on calling him today and explaining the situation to him as you've done so with us. Tell him how you wanted to talk to him but you were too drunk to do so and just left it till today. Say your sorry and it wasnt your intention to 'diss him' like that. Be honest to him. Im sure he'll understand and it'll all be alright. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending