The Student Room Group

First Kiss Stories

I want hear people’s first kiss mine was a rather awkward in the boys toilets cubicle (gay) 5 mins before the bell both used a lot of tongue. I was 16.

Scroll to see replies

Oh wow, this thread is either gonna be super sweet and inspiring or make me depressed about my non-existent love life, i wonder which one
Reply 2
My first “official” kiss was walking home from school (age 14 I think?). Sat on a bench talking then we stood up (I assumed to continue walking) then the guy jumped me. It was really wet and toothy, overall not good. I was analysing how he was so bad at kissing when he had just come out of a two year relationship and why I ever had a crush on said boy on the rest of the walk home and he said “you’re very quiet, are you dizzy from the kiss?” And I am still laughing. He really thought he was the sh*t :laugh:
My first deep kiss (not a peck) was interesting but nice, especially because of the occasion. It was Christmas Eve and I was spending it away from my family as I was in a different country for vacation and I was with my best friend and her friends and family. We were having a bonfire where we were getting drunk and listening to music and talking while everyone else was heading to bed. I was sitting next to a guy I had been talking to for a couple of months now and we were cuddling and hugging and we were pretty drunk and he gained the courage to kiss me. It wasn't sloppy which I was glad since it was my first real kiss. I'm glad I was drunk during the kiss because other wise I would of felt really embarrassed in front of his cousins and my best friend's friends. This resulted in us now being in a relationship, we've been together for over a year now and couldn't be happier.
with a silly boy :frown:
With my ex, in a dark alley way - was 21
Mine unfortunately was with a hoe. We were 13 and we had our first kiss but she let me do everything else possible..in a park. At the time ofc I was over the moon but since then for about 5 years I couldn't keep a relationship since I expected that from every single girl after. I'm all good now though, learnt my lesson.
Making out with a girl in a nightclub

She was really hot though so I was proud of myself
Lol my first kiss was actually as a result of a Tinder date, but I don't have any regrets about it. It was a few months ago (I'm 18) and I met up with this guy for drinks. After 4 hours of talking he told me that he was kind of hungry so we drove the the nearest McDonalds that was open 24/7. We basically sat in his car at 3am, ate, shared our music tastes with each other and talked while it was raining outside, so it felt really comforting. I could tell he wanted to kiss me because he had one hand on my headrest and was kind of lightly touching my hair and then he moved his hand to my knee. I think he spent a good half hour trying to work up the courage to do it, and he finally did it mid-sentence when I was talking about something stupid. It was fine, though there was a bit of teeth at one point and more tongue than I expected especially near the beginning, and I wasn't really aware of what I was doing with my hands or anything. It wasn't by any means one of those magical moments with butterflies in my stomach or anything but in general it was just a really nice, cute experience. He then drove me all the way home at 5 in the morning and we were parked outside my house when it started raining really hard and he said something like "oh you probably shouldn't leave right now", and I said something like "yeah you're right, I probably shouldn't" and then we started making out again lmao but this time I was less self-conscious and I actually knew where I was putting my hands and **** so yeah. Good times.
Not even had my first one yet 😂
Age fifteen with a close friend. He came over to my house after school, we watched a movie, then as he said goodbye tipped me back and kissed me like in an old movie. That literal "sweep the girl off her feet" type of thing. Kind of cheesy now that I think about it but at the time it was breathtaking!
my mum
it was wet and sloppy
can barely remember it
must have been like 30 mins old
oh and I cried
I had my first kiss just a few days ago. I'm 22, it may seem to old but i didn't really mind at all. I'm very sociable but i find relationships really burdensome, don't know why. However, i had my first kiss in a nightclub, and i still don't get the hype.
Original post by justanotherchica
my mum
it was wet and sloppy
can barely remember it
must have been like 30 mins old
oh and i cried

arrrrrrrrrrrrghhh looll
I was in 7th grade and a guy one year older than me who i used to sit next to in the bus, apparently had the biggest crush on me.
We were really close friends and always joked and laughed around but i never realized he actually liked me .
Fast forward to the last day of school, summer was almost coming and he was leaving the city forever.
It was also coincidentally, my birthday :P
We were having a kind of mini party when his friends dared him to come up and kiss me so he did come up and i was talking to my friends so didn't notice and he literally grabbed my face and tried to kiss me but i moved my head so he mostly reached my cheek and a side of my lips...
I remember it was also really wet and slobbery ..............
Then everyone got really quite and i sat glaring at him, confused and mad he did that ( i had no feelings whatsoever for him)
He still had his hand on my face when i wanted to ask him why he did that but then he abruptly removed his hand and left ..
We both were blushing really hard and everyone felt so awkward and weirded out....
The rest of the day was uncomfortable to say the least ......
I did get to talk to him again and he apologized for not asking but then i forgave him and we kinda hung around for a while.
We still talk through social media but he has a girlfriend now........................
I personally don't consider it as a real first kiss because i didn't really ask for it so yeah
Well, my first kiss story...
it was...
I think I'll post it after it happens. Wait, why did I just assume it will happen? It won't. :cry:
13 at a house of a girl who lived close to school who was a bit slutty and my mates kissed her too haha
My first was during Truth or Dare. My first proper kiss was at a Halloween sesh. We were pretty good mates but her style was majority gums and saliva- experiences since have been far better.
22 years old, on my birthday. I'd been out with a friend to celebrate and the girl who'd been selling the shots took a liking to me. Woke up with her number in my phone and everything,

It happened once or twice since then, but nothing else has ever happened.
About half a year ago (I'm turning 18 soon), and we'd been technically together with my bf (who had also been a close friend of mine before) for 5 days. It was a Saturday, so we went to the apartment in which his grandpa lived and which is now empty most of the time, so we thought we'd watch Kingsman because I'm uncultured and hadn't seen it at the time. But then, because we're both socially awkward, after we finished, we kept on sitting there, hugging but otherwise not really doing anything, until I finally asked him if he wanted to kiss (he replied that he was thinking about asking the same thing, but again, we're both socially awkward).
In retrospect, I can't actually remember how it was. Like, I'd heard stories of horrible first kisses, I also heard stories of amazing first kisses, but I don't think mine can be categorised as either. Actually, the next day, I was trying exceptionally hard to remember how it was, but I simply couldn't, it just... was.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending