The Student Room Group

Student finance

I applied for student finance as an EU national student,and sent it off through the post office 4 days ago now but I haven't got any replies that they have seen it and the deadline is approaching. Do you think there's something wrong like maybe a mistake at the post office or is it normally like this?
Original post by Urfavarmy
I applied for student finance as an EU national student,and sent it off through the post office 4 days ago now but I haven't got any replies that they have seen it and the deadline is approaching. Do you think there's something wrong like maybe a mistake at the post office or is it normally like this?

Hi Urfavarmy.

It takes 15 working days in total to review an EU application. I would advise to allow more time :smile:.

Warm regards,

Shaun.
Reply 2
Thanks a lot Shaun. But what's weird is that my friend applied online and they sent her an email to notify her that they got her evidences and application like 2 days after
Original post by Urfavarmy
Thanks a lot Shaun. But what's weird is that my friend applied online and they sent her an email to notify her that they got her evidences and application like 2 days after

Your friend must be applying as a Migrant Worker or Home student because EU students applying as an EU applicant can't apply online.

Which means it's an entirely different process.

-Shaun.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending