The Student Room Group

Why love?

I know this is going to sound stupid but why love? We always end up hurt in the end or we end up getting dumped or dump. People say they want you so badly and then one day they just decide to let you go. That it's for your own good, and now I think, if you know all along that this was for my own good then why even waste your time? People are such assses.
Original post by Anonymous
I know this is going to sound stupid but why love? We always end up hurt in the end or we end up getting dumped or dump. People say they want you so badly and then one day they just decide to let you go. That it's for your own good, and now I think, if you know all along that this was for my own good then why even waste your time? People are such assses.

You don't always get hurt. You just haven't found the right person.
Original post by DrawTheLine
You don't always get hurt. You just haven't found the right person.

Preach xo
**** happens , you can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs
Simple solution (which has worked wonderfully well for me): be ugly enough to stay single then you never get your heart broken! :biggrin:

preach
Original post by Ray_Shadows
**** happens , you can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs

And then you be 11 year old me who thought that an omelet burned on one side and raw on the other would balance out and be safe to eat. 😁

I was ill on Christmas...
To Love or not to Love.....

That is the Question..
Original post by roseprincessx
Preach xo

why did i see u so often lately.. are you a bot or what.
Original post by Çharizard

lmao no my account got hacked the first time so I made a new one

What you're describing isn't really love, that's the problem. When you eventually find love that is true you'll realise the point to loving, because that won't happen. All the bad things that happen before true love are there to prove to you what love really is when you find it. Everything happens for a reason
Original post by Çharizard

Lmao no my account got hacked so I made a new one

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending