The Student Room Group

anyone else feel like they have f***** up their gcse and future

i know i definitely have. if so what r ur plans.
I've ****ed mine up.
Not sure what to do plan wise.
Reply 2
i couldve done so much better in that chemistry.
Reply 3
Original post by RainbowDiva
I've ****ed mine up.
Not sure what to do plan wise.

nice to know people r in the same position
I feel the same way. I wanted to do maths at university, but I messed up my exams, and I didn't revise and I'm pretty sure that dream is dead now and I won't be able to do further maths as an a level. I'm not even sure if I'll be doing a levels, I'll probably be doing btec or some other ****.
I've tried my best. Timing was dodgy on french writing (I didn't do the translation oops) but all the other french exams went well. I worked hard on English and french as I want to do them for a level. Revised the night before for the majority of the rest. I went with what I knew for maths (could have gone better), and stupid mistakes on science and history. Could have put more time into art. I don't think I've completely ****ed up, just a bit ahah. Good luck!!
Original post by Anonymous
i know i definitely have. if so what r ur plans.

I feel like i wasted potential by messing around last year and not revising.
Don't worry guys, I said the exact same things after my GCSE exams and ended up being okay, as did the rest of my year. I really think I've ****ed up my A levels though, hopefully I'm wrong again. Best of luck to all of us!
Reply 8
tbh i dont really care. theres nothing bad about being a binmen. u get fit and u have no stress. pay is not the best but u can easily survive.
Reply 9
Yeah I feel same like you. I'm scared that when I come to results day the only grade on my results paper will be grade U or 1.... About 85% of the questions on GCSE was too easy so it means only one... I have done it wrong and I will fail. Hmmmm I think that the only plans that I have in the future is plan to be still alive because I don't know how can I react when I get very bad grades:dontknow::confused:
Don't take it so serious there's way too much stress on GCSE's. I know it's not the deal for me because I did well but the teachers make it seem like the end of the world but even if you don't get your needed grades you can get into college and retake your GCSE's next year they are generally really forgiving
I don't know what is actually wrong with me. I always run out of time, this is so annoying because I leave the exam hall knowing that I could have done better if I had more time! I will be so sad if I do not get good grades

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending