The Student Room Group

Sleeping with friend's sister (HELP!)

I have been having an affair with my friends sister now for a few months ( we have sex sometimes in hotels or when her family is out) and its great fun and she's great but I'm worried about how my friend would take it if he found out.

The fact that she is younger than me, (she's in the year below - is 16 though) I feel makes it a bit worse. I feel as if I want to end it but I can't as she's just so attractive and I can't keep myself away despite the risk.

To make matters worse, my friend arrived home (at her house) while we were having sex, (we knew it was him coming in the house) so we got up immediately and got dressed, (I had to jump from the second floor window and go out the gate for him not to find me). She told me that she put a dressing gown on and had the intention of telling her brother (my friend) she was having a rest however when he came up and into the room, he saw the condom packet which was on the floor, so he basically knew she had been having sex with someone. She texted me and was in a panic, however she managed to make him keep quiet saying that it was just a boy from school (not naming names obviously).

I feel as if we continue I might get found out, should we stop or go to hotels (this is expensive though), she doesn't have any intention of stopping and is texting me about meeting up for sex again and is even talking about a blow job for my birthday, which quite frankly is the only thing I can think about at the moment and her.

Plz help what should I do?
Original post by Anonymous
I have been having an affair with my friends sister now for a few months ( we have sex sometimes in hotels or when her family is out) and its great fun and she's great but I'm worried about how my friend would take it if he found out.

The fact that she is younger than me, (she's in the year below - is 16 though) I feel makes it a bit worse. I feel as if I want to end it but I can't as she's just so attractive and I can't keep myself away despite the risk.

To make matters worse, my friend arrived home (at her house) while we were having sex, (we knew it was him coming in the house) so we got up immediately and got dressed, (I had to jump from the second floor window and go out the gate for him not to find me). She told me that she put a dressing gown on and had the intention of telling her brother (my friend) she was having a rest however when he came up and into the room, he saw the condom packet which was on the floor, so he basically knew she had been having sex with someone. She texted me and was in a panic, however she managed to make him keep quiet saying that it was just a boy from school (not naming names obviously).

I feel as if we continue I might get found out, should we stop or go to hotels (this is expensive though), she doesn't have any intention of stopping and is texting me about meeting up for sex again and is even talking about a blow job for my birthday, which quite frankly is the only thing I can think about at the moment and her.

Plz help what should I do?

Are either of you in a relationship with anyone else? If not them am not sure it qualifies as an affair?

Your friend will find out eventually. He may already suspect?

Cant predict what his reaction will be he might get mad, he might be cool and he might feel you have deceived him and are not to be trusted.

Up to you whether you carry on. I suspect he will find out anyway, even if you stopped.
Carry on hitting it
Alright Harry Potter, calm down! :biggrin:

You do need to tell your friend though. It's better you telling him than him walking in on you and his sister...
She'll cast in the next installment of To All the Boys I've Loved Before
Reply 5
Original post by 999tigger
Are either of you in a relationship with anyone else? If not them am not sure it qualifies as an affair?

Your friend will find out eventually. He may already suspect?

Cant predict what his reaction will be he might get mad, he might be cool and he might feel you have deceived him and are not to be trusted.

Up to you whether you carry on. I suspect he will find out anyway, even if you stopped.

Neither of us are in a relationship, its just us having sex no cheating,

I feel as it is though because its my friends sister, and are families are friends. He is quite a calm person but he may feel betrayed especially as I ran when he came.
Reply 6
Original post by KrissyJay
Carry on hitting it

I wish it was that simple, I feel as if we should just come out to our families and my friend as boyfriend and girlfriend, thats how much she means to me

I feel as it is though because its my friends sister, and are families are friends. He is quite a calm person but he may feel betrayed especially as I ran when he came.

Probably, but that goes with the territory of shagging his sister and hiding it. You cant have it both ways. Is there a reason you cant formally date her?
Reply 8
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Ahh, the glories and wonders of youth :moon:

If a hotel is too pricy then travel to one of those country parks where there's lots of woodland that you can do it in. Outside sex is just as fun and risky.

we've done that a bit recently, as the hotels were starting to arouse questions (we said extra revision at school) however as its local we feel its so risky as people we know may stumble across us banging which would make it worse. We decided to stop the other day as she was literally all over me (my trousers down) on my **** and we heard someone who lives near us and knows us but we were able to hide, and we literally continued on when they went

It's hardly an affair then? :tongue: As much as he's your friend and all... it's not really any of his business anyway... :erm:
Original post by Paracosm
It's hardly an affair then? :tongue: As much as he's your friend and all... it's not really any of his business anyway... :erm:

it feels like betrayal to my friend though
Reply 11

I feel as if we continue I might get found out, should we stop or go to hotels (this is expensive though)

and whats wrong with your crib?
Original post by ANM775
and whats wrong with your crib?

her house Is better suited - my bed is smaller and she lives close to the school so when we finish we literally just go to hers to bang, when her brothers out or my house is full, otherwise we just go to the park and do it in a bush
Reply 13
otherwise we just go to the park and do it in a bush

you animal :laugh:
so, 3 weeks later and things are now a billion times worse. So basically we decided to go on a night out for her birthday and stay at a hotel, we were drunk when we got back to the hotel and well we had sex without a condom, and now she's FU**ING PREGANT (this was about 3 months ago) (and also I know we are underage we used fake ID)
So, at the age of 17 you've been booking into hotels with your lover?

Like Dustin Hoffman in The Graduate?
Except instead of banging Anne Bancroft, you're banging a 16 year old?

These hotels: none of them have an over 18 rule for the main guest? Or none of them ever ask for ID?

You've had Paratrooper training to avoid spraining your ankle when jumping from 2nd floor windows?

And your friend is too dumb to realise what's been going on?
MY FRIEND FOUND OUT we havent spoken since (3 days ago) he found out because she told her parents when she went for an abortion, we still want to see each other but how can i bring him round
MY FRIEND FOUND OUT we havent spoken since (3 days ago) he found out because she told her parents when she went for an abortion, we still want to see each other but how can i bring him round

im the thread starter btw

Quick Reply

Latest