The Student Room Group

Maintainable loan

Hi all. I have been trying to apply for a maintainance loan through the gov website,but I can't actually find the form to shown load. Is there anyone able to provide a link please? Many thanks
Original post by 791alexis
Hi all. I have been trying to apply for a maintainance loan through the gov website,but I can't actually find the form to shown load. Is there anyone able to provide a link please? Many thanks

Hi,

are you applying for undergraduate funding or postgraduate? Are you applying as a home student or EU student? Will this be full time or part time? Is this for the 18/19 academic year?

Thanks, Duncan.
Reply 2
Hi Duncan. It's undergraduate as I am at college. I am doing an access course. It is a full time course. Yes I am a home student and it's for 18/19 year. Thanjs
Hi,

Thanks for confirming this. To apply for an access to higher education course please submit an application for Advanced Learner Loans. Please click here to apply.

Advanced Learner Loans would only cover your course fees. Unfortunately, you cannot apply for a Maintenance Loan for an access to higher education course.

Kind regards,

Shahrzad

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending