The Student Room Group

Student finance

How can I get student finance?
Hi,

Are you applying for an undergraduate course?
Will it be full time or part time?
Are you applying as an EU or home student?
When does your course start?

In most situations you can apply online here by making an account. However depending on the circumstances we may require a paper form. You can find our undergraduate paper forms here.

Warm regards,
Tégan
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Tegan
Hi,

Are you applying for an undergraduate course?
Will it be full time or part time?
Are you applying as an EU or home student?
When does your course start?

In most situations you can apply online here by making an account. However depending on the circumstances we may require a paper form. You can find our undergraduate paper forms here.

Warm regards,
Tégan

Hello,I have started the studies alredy.I.m interested in financial support that cpuld cover my daily expences if there is any?
I.m a full time student from EU.I am doing a foundation year now
Thanks,

Will you be working during your studies? If so you could apply for a Maintenance Loan as a Migrant Worker. You would need to send in a PN1 form and financial evidence such as;
- Your valid ID
- Copy of your contract
- Last 3 months payslips if available
- Most recent P60 (if available)
- Termly evidence

If you won't be working throughout your studies we would advise you speak to your university about any financial help they can offer.

Warm regards,
Tégan
Reply 4
Yes,I will be working during my studies. I am working for an agencie as a care worker. What is PN1 form? And what you mean by termly evidence?Also is that the loan that applies in particular for students? If so ,what is the ammount I can recieve as a loan and how works the sistem of paying itr back?Many thanks
Original post by 3krask12
Yes,I will be working during my studies. I am working for an agencie as a care worker. What is PN1 form? And what you mean by termly evidence?Also is that the loan that applies in particular for students? If so ,what is the ammount I can recieve as a loan and how works the sistem of paying itr back?Many thanks

Hi there,

This is the PN1 Form: http://ow.ly/UnZp30m5VOn

Termly evidence means we need to see proof that you have continued to work during your studies (for example, we'll ask to see some of your payslips throughout the year)

If you're accepted, you'll be able to claim the Maintenance Loan. The amount varies depending on your circumstances, but the maximum is around £10,000. You typically repay the money once you've graduated, and are earning over £25,000.

Warm regards,
Graeme
Reply 6
where I can apply?
Original post by 3krask12
where I can apply?

Hi there,

You'd need to print the PN1 form, and send it to this address. If you can include the evidence that Tegan mentioned, that's be great.

Student Finance England
PO Box 210
Darlington DL1 9HJ

Warm regards,
Graeme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending