The Student Room Group

I think a male jinn follows me. Something weird keeps happening to me?

I wanted to post it in a muslim site but I could not sign up lol, after a hour of trying I gave up and decide to post it here so my non muslim brothers/sisters let us respect each other please I just want to hear what you people and muslims think about this.

So I think it started 2 years ago or maybe 3 I don't even know because I never cared to even think about it before, but now it happens to me a lot.....

the thing is I most of the nights sleep listening to Quran that is not the problem the problem is when I don't sleep listening to Quran or the Quran stops in the middle of the night I feel like I wake up but I am not completely conscious, I try to stand up I cant, I try to move I cant, I try to talk and I cant, its hard to open my eyes, I feel like some strong person grabs both my arms, then it feel likes I am being taken away and that I am losing conscious so I try all my best to just jump and I succeed. then I start making dua again and sleep. that is weird especially it happens a lot this days, which made me notice it and think a lot about it today.

I don't sleep listening to Quran this past days maybe that is a reason, I also don't even make sleeping dua. also there is something I guess is weird too, I sometimes dream about having sex with some man I don't know and sometimes its someone I know, that person always smiles in a creepy way. I also always feel likes there is someone with me in the room. I don't know if this should also be weird but I want to have sex more than anything when this things happen, especially if I dream about having sex the next day I just end up wanting to masturbate.

most of the time I feel my arms being grabbed but I never paid attention so I don't know if he touches me in different ways.

Is there a possibility a jinn follows me or is attracted to me?
Reply 1
you dont have to reply to this thread
Why you think its some being that posses you in your dreams, I mean is there anything else that you experience while being awake? It could be a neurological or psychological problem. Try changing the way you sleep if you haven't already and train yourself to take deep breaths.
lol, a jinn?
good luck with that
Reply 4
I’d rather have Gin personally. That’s the only spirit I believe in 🤣
Reply 5
Original post by Humble Ahm
Why you think its some being that posses you in your dreams, I mean is there anything else that you experience while being awake? It could be a neurological or psychological problem. Try changing the way you sleep if you haven't already and train yourself to take deep breaths.

Are you a muslim? it will sound weird for someone who does not believe in jinns.the reason why i believe it is a jinn is because i ony get those dreams ,
ms , sleeping paralysis, nightmares when i am not listening to Quran. A jinn cant do anything to you if the Quran is being recited or if you made dua before sleeping.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
I wanted to post it in a muslim site but I could not sign up lol, after a hour of trying I gave up and decide to post it here so my non muslim brothers/sisters let us respect each other please I just want to hear what you people and muslims think about this.

So I think it started 2 years ago or maybe 3 I don't even know because I never cared to even think about it before, but now it happens to me a lot.....

the thing is I most of the nights sleep listening to Quran that is not the problem the problem is when I don't sleep listening to Quran or the Quran stops in the middle of the night I feel like I wake up but I am not completely conscious, I try to stand up I cant, I try to move I cant, I try to talk and I cant, its hard to open my eyes, I feel like some strong person grabs both my arms, then it feel likes I am being taken away and that I am losing conscious so I try all my best to just jump and I succeed. then I start making dua again and sleep. that is weird especially it happens a lot this days, which made me notice it and think a lot about it today.

I don't sleep listening to Quran this past days maybe that is a reason, I also don't even make sleeping dua. also there is something I guess is weird too, I sometimes dream about having sex with some man I don't know and sometimes its someone I know, that person always smiles in a creepy way. I also always feel likes there is someone with me in the room. I don't know if this should also be weird but I want to have sex more than anything when this things happen, especially if I dream about having sex the next day I just end up wanting to masturbate.

most of the time I feel my arms being grabbed but I never paid attention so I don't know if he touches me in different ways.

Is there a possibility a jinn follows me or is attracted to me?

Sounds like you have an Ashiq (Lover) jinn with you. Instead of listening to normal Quran at night, try listening to Ruqyah, especially aimed for Ashiq jinns. Theres also this oil/musk you can get called Indian Costus. Its widely used by Raqis (Islamic Excocists). Apply the sceneted oil around open passages on your body. InshAllah that should repel the jinn as they dont like the smell. Also the most important thing you can be doing to remove this jinn is praying all your salahs, 5 times a day on time. Also make lots of dhikr and and dua to Allah SWT. Dua is the strongest weapon when it comes to stuff like this.

InshAllah you can have do more research on this.

Also your case sounds like external jinn posession because you mentioned the weird presence and the sleep paralysis. These cases must be dealt differently than internal jinn posession.

InshAllah you get cured. Feel free to ask me anything too.
Salam
Have you tried having sex with the jinn?
Sounds like a combination of sleep paralysis and repressed sexual instincts - well-documented phenomena that have nothing to do with magical beings.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigmund_Freud

(that second link is probably not all that useful tbh)
(edited 5 years ago)
Listening to the Quran all night is religious mania. Go see a doctor.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending