The Student Room Group

To girls: what are things guys do that attracts you towards them?

I like when a guy wears white or black shirts (only if he is muscular) and rolls the sleeves to elbow.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Maturity and being nice to all people - old and young, no matter who they are or what they look like. Can't stand the childish idiots who laugh at others, complete turn off. A guy who is good with kids or even offers to help an old lady cross the road is hubby material. Also a guy who would rather break up a fight than get involved in one (but does fight when he needs to, like if someone attacks him/someone he loves) is an absolute keeper.
Reply 2
Original post by Allie4
Maturity and being nice to all people - old and young, no matter who they are or what they look like. Can't stand the childish idiots who laugh at others, complete turn off. A guy who is good with kids or even offers to help an old lady cross the road is hubby material. Also a guy who would rather break up a fight than get involved in one (but does fight when he needs to, like if someone attacks him/someone he loves) is an absolute keeper.

how do you know me so well
Reply 3
Original post by Ohm0009
how do you know me so well

if you're really like that then marry me please!
Original post by Allie4

:laugh:
Reply 5
Original post by Allie4

Yes <3 Yea
Girls can provide themselves with that :u:
Reply 7
Original post by Ohm0009
Yes <3 Yea

:lovedup:
When he's a dog owner or planning to be, feeds the ducks, appreciates the greenbelt and parks.
Honest, does not try to keep a pet reptile, venomous exotic animal or meerkat.
Intelligence with a hint of dumb b*tch
Don't let them know you're a doctor :tongue: jk
Laughs (bonus points if they can make me laugh)
Smirks/Cute smiles
Deep, husky voice
Tolerance of my weirdness
Mature
Kind
Bonus points for being a feminist/supporting my views on things

Seriously though, if they understand me and can take my sugar high self, then they're a keeper.
(edited 5 years ago)
When he is passionate about something or has a goal in life. Not just a dude living around
intelligence, with goals and things he's passionate about
intelligence is rlly attractive that’s probably why. but aww, you have a great personality so you’ll find someone soon:jumphug::h:
Reply 15
Original post by Allie4

Why do I feel if you knew where I lived you'd be keeping me...probably locked up in a cellar!
Reply 16
Original post by Spanx
Why do I feel if you knew where I lived you'd be keeping me...probably locked up in a cellar!

omg did somebody tell you about my past...? :unsure:
Reply 17
Original post by Allie4
omg did somebody tell you about my past...? :unsure:

I've seen Misery and heard the shouting from your cellar....
When he hunts down the largest stag in the season with his bare hands, cleans his gun, kicks trees down for wood, chases away the bears and eats raw steak. He must also be wearing the confederate flag at all times, even as socks or underwear. Also, sets our fire place on by rubbing his sand-paper rough hands.

Sorry sweaty, I only like MEN men.
(edited 5 years ago)
Smell good
Looks good
Is taller then me
90%of the time muscular
Good looking
Looks after himself
Makes me laugh
Good personality
Is romantic but not all the time only on occasions

Quick Reply