The Student Room Group

SF SLOW processing time ... again.

Hi,

I had to start this thread again because it is still something frequent and well relevant to people.

Because I am in the exact same situation like last year - constantly waiting for my student finance whilst going overdraft.

I was supposed to receive my first payment today - 16th November. Or wait ... was it 9th November? Hah, Yes. Originally, it was.

So, why are the processing times and dates of the payments - or at least some changes in the process - taking so long? Actually, not that - Why are they keep changing dates/extending the the whole process? How can one get their stuff sorted properly? On time.

Okay, so how many days does it take to process the evidence today? Will this information be actually any helpful to me? Because people keep changing this! It is so annoying. And so tiring really.

I just needed to say something about this. I'm calling SFE tomorrow morning to see what's been happening.

Thanks a lot,

Best,

Jiri (EU Migrant Worker)
Original post by Jiri_Halliwell
Hi,

I had to start this thread again because it is still something frequent and well relevant to people.

Because I am in the exact same situation like last year - constantly waiting for my student finance whilst going overdraft.

I was supposed to receive my first payment today - 16th November. Or wait ... was it 9th November? Hah, Yes. Originally, it was.

So, why are the processing times and dates of the payments - or at least some changes in the process - taking so long? Actually, not that - Why are they keep changing dates/extending the the whole process? How can one get their stuff sorted properly? On time.

Okay, so how many days does it take to process the evidence today? Will this information be actually any helpful to me? Because people keep changing this! It is so annoying. And so tiring really.

I just needed to say something about this. I'm calling SFE tomorrow morning to see what's been happening.

Thanks a lot,

Best,

Jiri (EU Migrant Worker)

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing some problems with our timescales. The timescales that we use are subject to change and can fluctuate based on the amount of evidence we are receiving. You mentioned you rang us the next day and spoke to an advisor, were they able to resolve your query?

Thanks, Duncan

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending