The Student Room Group

Student finance changes to uni application via CPR

I previously submitted my SF application and all was processed, however I failed 4 modules that need resitting due to ill health. Due to previous funding I have gone through the CPR process with my evidence on the 1st September to see if I can gain SF funding for this resit year of 4 modules.

I was told on the phone it would take up to 15 working days to complete and I would know the outcome, which would mean I’d know the outcome in time to start the year again. However after logging into SF it now says an expected update is due between 26-31st October.

My course starts on the 25th of September and had hoped I’d know the outcome before the start as if I can’t get funding I would need to withdraw as an internal student, and do it externally as I have no means of funding myself.

Has anybody had this before and know whether the update will be within 15 days of the change or whether it’ll be as my online account says and between 26-31st October?

I’m nervous to start my course again incase I can’t secure funding for the year.
Original post by Hwain1
I previously submitted my SF application and all was processed, however I failed 4 modules that need resitting due to ill health. Due to previous funding I have gone through the CPR process with my evidence on the 1st September to see if I can gain SF funding for this resit year of 4 modules.

I was told on the phone it would take up to 15 working days to complete and I would know the outcome, which would mean I’d know the outcome in time to start the year again. However after logging into SF it now says an expected update is due between 26-31st October.

My course starts on the 25th of September and had hoped I’d know the outcome before the start as if I can’t get funding I would need to withdraw as an internal student, and do it externally as I have no means of funding myself.

Has anybody had this before and know whether the update will be within 15 days of the change or whether it’ll be as my online account says and between 26-31st October?

I’m nervous to start my course again incase I can’t secure funding for the year.

Hi there, The current expected timescale for evidence of COR to be reviewed and processed is 15 working days. Based on the date the evidence was received we would expect the evidence to be reviewed on or around the 22nd of September. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending