The Student Room Group

I swear this lecturer hates me

Right so my first year i had to do 3!!!! Resits on his subject my second year i did really well, then now in my last year, first assignemnt with him - ive failed it. Its impossible i swear in tje feedback he makes it look as if i have no clue how to write an academic essay meanwhile in my second year i wouls constantly get 60+ on my essays. Good thing is its not a core module so i dont care but then again what are the consequences if i fail the module? I really cant be arsed with the said lecturer anymore i dont even hate him as a person and he hasnt showed any hate towards me either but when it comes to the essays it feels like hes giving me so much **** cba
I dont wanna say the name of the course or more specific details in case he is reading this(you never know:biggrin:) and if you are - please stop hating on my assignments
Reply 2
You really do need to learn how to write.
Original post by Profesh
You really do need to learn how to write.

Nice try Dr. *******
i expected better than you to come on here and argue about me. there is a reason why I did those things.

i do not hate; i have a cold personality. we can talk on monday morning.
Reply 5
Original post by Vennccc
Nice try Dr. *******

Your habitual mode of communication is syntactically and lexically imprecise to the point of impediment. If, after two years' formal study involving intensive written discourse you still haven't developed the diligence, wisdom, self-awareness and/or cognitive wherewithal to construct basically legible and grammatically sound prose as a matter of course, what manner of so-called functional 'education' are you even pursuing?

You're a disgrace: clean your bloody room.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Profesh
Your habitual mode of communication is grammatically and lexically imprecise to the point of impediment. If, after two years' formal study involving intensive written discourse you still haven't developed the diligence, self-awareness and/or cognitive wherewithal to construct basically legible and grammatically sound prose as a matter of course, what manner of so-called functional 'education' are you even pursuing?

You're a disgrace: clean your bloody room.

U ar defiantly rite ppl need 2 l2 write bettr lol
U lot r mocking it kmt smh:confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending