Surviving year 13 Watch

Hanahxox
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Lemonadez)
Not sure if there's an ACTUAL way of motivating yourself. It's just a mentality thing, I usually just force myself to sit down and put my head down to work.

Make sure to get good sleep as well. (:
Thanks a lot ❤️😅
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Revengrrs
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hanaahxox)
Well the first question you need to ask yourself is if you’re understanding the content, if you aren’t that’s what you need to work on: watch allery chemistry on YouTube he explains things quite well, if it’s not the content it’s the exam questions and that comes with practise; it’s hard coz you don’t always have time with everything else but make exam questions a priority, personally I hate finding things to do especially when I’m on physics and maths tutor and there’s lots and lots of questions I’ll think to myself where do I start but do 1 set of exam questions on one section of a topic eg from physical you could do bonding or Arrhenius etc. Make it a routine hope that helps x
Thank you so much, I’m going to start chem again from scratch and teach it all myself again and I will give those YouTube vids a watch bc that’ll defo help me, thank you xxxxx
Hanahxox
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
No worried
(Original post by Revengrrs)
Thank you so much, I’m going to start chem again from scratch and teach it all myself again and I will give those YouTube vids a watch bc that’ll defo help me, thank you xxxxx
No worries x
Optom2020
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by PPPPe2019)
Out of interest , how many hours of revision do you guys do on a school day/ weekend ? I don’t feel like i do enough
best to do a reasonable amount of hours to get a fair amount of content in your head that will stick in, rather than sit there for hours and hours trying to cram bulk but nothing goes in. if that makes sense... it may feel like its not enough but eventually over time you'll realise you've actually covered a lot of content
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (82)
16.17%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (53)
10.45%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (92)
18.15%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (75)
14.79%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (53)
10.45%
How can I be the best version of myself? (152)
29.98%

Watched Threads