The Student Room Group

Surviving year 13

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hanaahxox
Well the first question you need to ask yourself is if you’re understanding the content, if you aren’t that’s what you need to work on: watch allery chemistry on YouTube he explains things quite well, if it’s not the content it’s the exam questions and that comes with practise; it’s hard coz you don’t always have time with everything else but make exam questions a priority, personally I hate finding things to do especially when I’m on physics and maths tutor and there’s lots and lots of questions I’ll think to myself where do I start but do 1 set of exam questions on one section of a topic eg from physical you could do bonding or Arrhenius etc. Make it a routine hope that helps x

Thank you so much, I’m going to start chem again from scratch and teach it all myself again and I will give those YouTube vids a watch bc that’ll defo help me, thank you xxxxx
Reply 41
No worried
Original post by Revengrrs
Thank you so much, I’m going to start chem again from scratch and teach it all myself again and I will give those YouTube vids a watch bc that’ll defo help me, thank you xxxxx

No worries x
Original post by PPPPe2019
Out of interest , how many hours of revision do you guys do on a school day/ weekend ? I don’t feel like i do enough

best to do a reasonable amount of hours to get a fair amount of content in your head that will stick in, rather than sit there for hours and hours trying to cram bulk but nothing goes in. if that makes sense... it may feel like its not enough but eventually over time you'll realise you've actually covered a lot of content

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending