The Student Room Group

Possibility of pregnancy

This is my first time lm a forum so i may have done this incorrect. So me and my girlfriend engaged in manual sex, first she gave me a handjob. I got semen over my hands, i then wiped it up with tissues and then quickly washed my hands (without soap) and dried them. About 10 minutes later, i fingered her. What's the chances of pregnancy here? Thanl you in advance
Hey,

Whilst there is a chance of pregnancy, this is significantly lowered by the fact that it would have been from your hands to her. The chances realistically are minimal.

For future reference, try to make sure you practice safe sex. Washing your hands was a good option but maybe use a bit of soap next time.

Hope this helps.
Original post by Anonymous
This is my first time lm a forum so i may have done this incorrect. So me and my girlfriend engaged in manual sex, first she gave me a handjob. I got semen over my hands, i then wiped it up with tissues and then quickly washed my hands (without soap) and dried them. About 10 minutes later, i fingered her. What's the chances of pregnancy here? Thanl you in advance

Chances are super minimal and there are more factors at play than simply contact. Her cycle will also play a role in how fertile she is on any given day - this is something that she may want to be tracking to work out when she may be ovulating and when she needs to worry about late periods, any symptoms that may show up and potential pregnancies.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending