The Student Room Group

Help me out with my life!!!

I have applied to GCU and have received offers from them for different degrees. I want to go to university but I don't want to do all the exam stuff again because I'm fed up of it and it stresses me out to an unhealthy level. I have had a look at apprenticeships if anyone knows any good apprenticeships that pay over £15,000 please do tell me. If anyone has any good advice with life choices in general please help me out because I am really stressed and confused.
Reply 1
If you really want to go to GCU I know they have a nice wellbeing team that you could talk to. They offer things like a weekly social meet up and wellbeing yoga to help students with stress levels. Additionally if your stress is due to something like an anxiety condition the university could possibly put some things in place like a separate room for the exams to try and make it less stressful. They also have counselors you can talk to and you'll get an academic advisor who you can talk to as well.
You could always start at university to see if it's right for you. If you start and really don't like it you always have the option to leave and try something else.
I hope some of this helps.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending