The Student Room Group

Best aftershaves for compliments / womens attention?

Any suggestions people!?
Reply 1
Paco Robanne One Million is my girlfriend’s favourite!
(edited 5 years ago)
Lynx Africa.
Reply 3
So I walked past someone they would notice the nice smell?
There’s a bit more to the whole attraction thing than a smell :laugh: , but my favourite male perfume is spicebomb by viktor and Rolf
Reply 5
Original post by Supernova36
There’s a bit more to the whole attraction thing than a smell :laugh: , but my favourite male perfume is spicebomb by viktor and Rolf

I've heard that because of it's projection, It's meant to be really good for clubbing?
I don’t know what to say :dontknow:
Original post by TomHadley.
I've heard that because of it's projection, It's meant to be really good for clubbing?
Original post by Joe_01
Paco Robanne one million is my girlfriend favourite!

I always get people asking what aftershave I'm wearing or telling me I smell nice when I'm wearing One Million, pretty well priced as well and lasts all day/night :top:

To OP though, you're not gonna attract attention just by the way you smell. That comes from the way you look and the way you carry yourself. Smelling good is just bonus points.
(edited 5 years ago)
Creed Aventus, could almost turn me straight that stuff

Original post by Notoriety
Lynx Africa.

:lol:
Just rub £20 notes on your neck.
I've worn Thierry Mugler AMen for 15 years odd and obv really like it, gets a lot of compliments.
Reply 11
Is Bleu De Chanel worth the price?
Reply 12
Is there anything I could safely wear in a uni lecture theatre that wouldn't choke anyone out?
Original post by CoolCavy
Creed Aventus, could almost turn me straight that stuff

:lol:

Agreed, Creed Aventus is almost magical! I remember getting compliments from all sorts of people whenever I wore it to work. Both young and old, men and women I was always stopped and asked what I was wearing. It's very pricey but it's worth it! Who knows what they put in that stuff, I still kept an empty container of it so I know exactly what to get!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending