MSc in UoM conditional offer Watch

psyalaal
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hello Everyone !

My Name is Yousif. I am an international student currently studying at University of Liverpool BEng Mechanical Engineering and I am graduating this year. I am planning to continue my postgraduate studies, therefore I applied to University of Manchester to study Msc Mechanical Engineering Design and it is my top choice.

I have sent a transcript of my previous years marks for application process. Thus, I received a conditional offer with two requirements.
1) acheiving (2.1)
2) two reference letters.

I have submitted 2 reference letters (one from my project supervisor + from a company which I attended for a training design course during previous summer vacations) and extra training course certificates.

My supervisor mentioned in the reference letter that my predicted mark will be a (2.1), however I think that its a bit difficult to fulfil this requirement and it may be a (2.2) due to some cicumstances. The question is will they still accept me or reject me?? Or provide me an alternative course ? I am highly concerned about getting rejected .

Regards,
Yousif.
Last edited by psyalaal; 4 weeks ago
PQ
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by psyalaal)
Hello Everyone !

My Name is Yousif. I am an international student currently studying at University of Liverpool BEng Mechanical Engineering and I am graduating this year. I am planning to continue my postgraduate studies, therefore I applied to University of Manchester to study Msc Mechanical Engineering Design and it is my top choice.

I have sent a transcript of my previous years marks for application process. Thus, I received a conditional offer with two requirements.
1) acheiving (2.1)
2) two reference letters.

I have submitted 2 reference letters (one from my project supervisor + from a company which I attended for a training design course during previous summer vacations) and extra training course certificates.

My supervisor mentioned in the reference letter that my predicted mark will be a (2.1), however I think that its a bit difficult to fulfil this requirement and it may be a (2.2) due to some cicumstances. The question is will they still accept me or reject me?? Or provide me an alternative course ? I am highly concerned about getting rejected .

Regards,
Yousif.
You need to ask them this. No one on tsr can answer for them. They might be flexible but it’s their choice
Ghettobadger
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I think you're likely to get an offer
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Solent University
    Postgraduate and Professional Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Mon, 20 May '19
  • London Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Mini Open Evening - Holloway Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 May '19
  • Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How has 2019 been so far?