The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Ucas results

Hey ,
I have unconditional and have been told by the university that they want to know that i completed my course. I am just wondering do you get sent results by UCAS even if the persons has an unconditional offer and the place is confrimed on UCAS so your aware of their grades?
Thank you
ooh I want to know this too
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
This is something i would be interested in knowing as well they told me they want me to finish my course and want evidence but wont have any proof till October so hoping UCAS send our results even if we do have unconditional
Original post by Anonymous
Hey ,
I have unconditional and have been told by the university that they want to know that i completed my course. I am just wondering do you get sent results by UCAS even if the persons has an unconditional offer and the place is confrimed on UCAS so your aware of their grades?
Thank you

Your results get sent to UCAS who forwards it to the university, this happens about a week before results day. The university will want to see any official documents that prove you have the grades you achieved on them in order for you to enrol.
Reply 4
So even if i have unconditional UCAS will send the results to the university ?
Original post by S1elyak1
Your results get sent to UCAS who forwards it to the university, this happens about a week before results day. The university will want to see any official documents that prove you have the grades you achieved on them in order for you to enrol.
Original post by Anonymous
So even if i have unconditional UCAS will send the results to the university ?

Yes
Reply 6
@Nottingham Trent University would you be able to confirm this is true for me to put my worries at ease about the university still receiving my results even if my place is confirmed on ucas and also find out if i need to bring evidence at enrolment with my unconditional as i dont think i will have any proof only maybe evidence of my grades sent on email by my current teacher.
Thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending