The Student Room Group
there is a difference....but generally, if ur cute or hot ur pretty good looking either way....so nothing much to worry about
No, cute is like a sweet little puppy.
Hot means lot of sexual magnetism and lust fueled sex appeal.
Very different
Cute sort of implies more gentle, softer features, wears flannel and clean shaven
Hot implies sharp features, more romantically aggressive, less shy and wears those types of muscle tees.
Of course, very stereotypical but I think you get the difference when I describe it like that.
Original post by watershower
Very different
Cute sort of implies more gentle, softer features, wears flannel and clean shaven
Hot implies sharp features, more romantically aggressive, less shy and wears those types of muscle tees.
Of course, very stereotypical but I think you get the difference when I describe it like that.

oh cos one girl told me she says cute instead of hot because she is too shy to say hot lol
so i was just wondering
(edited 4 years ago)
Very different

What are examples of sharp features?

A girl said I had very sharp features but I never knew what she meant. I thought it meant my face looked like it could cut paper.
Some use the terms interchangeably (like me) and others use them to mean different things.
Ohhh in that case it’s different, she was shy, she doesn’t think you’re cute she thinks you’re hot. But both are compliments so that’s good :smile:
Original post by yacine_
oh cos one girl told me she says cute instead of hot because she is too shy to say hot lol
so i was just wondering
Sharp features hmm... I think of a square jawline, really clear coloured eyes, maybe defined cheekbones, and a nice head-shape.
Original post by F*** My Life
What are examples of sharp features?

A girl said I had very sharp features but I never knew what she meant. I thought it meant my face looked like it could cut paper.
Lemme decode

Cute = You’re an adorable hooman, my motherly instincts have emerged and you need to be protected at all costs.

Hot = You’re literal fire (this is more of an appearance thing, tbh). Also could be down to your alpha male personality traits/radiating confidence etc.
Sharp features hmm... I think of a square jawline, really clear coloured eyes, maybe defined cheekbones, and a nice head-shape.

Ah okay then. Thank you for clearing that up for me. I often get told I have refined or sharp features. And it never made sense to me.:tongue:
Original post by yacine_
when you call a guy cute, is it the same thing as calling a guy hot or are they different?

They're different. I call my fiance cute when he's doing something adorable or sweet. I call him hot when he's doing something sexy
When I see someone, they would mean something different.
Hot to me means that she has a high sex appeal to many men (honestly don’t get it)
But if she be cute, then it is more, just the one look makes ur day amazing and all you wanna do is see her forever. U know?
Like hot is 👌🏾
And cute is like can’t even describe (love b weird)
Also, I think callin someone hot is slightly derogatory and offensive. I dunno, I ain’t used them for a dude, but they might apply tho.
(edited 4 years ago)
cute = probably not attractive.
really cute = hot
hot = model like so i don’t like that
sexy = i want to **** you
Original post by Enzo.Montana
when you call a guy cute, is it the same thing as calling a guy hot or are they different?

I feel like they are different but like the same. haha
Like you call someone you find sweet and cute "cute" but like hot is like "hot" wow Idk how to explain ahaha
I mean calling a guy cute is saying their cute and the first impression was that their "cute" but when you call them hot its almost like your calling them sexy in a way..
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by jenna_8607
I mean calling a guy cute is saying their cute and the first impression was that their "cute" but when you call them hot its almost like your calling them sexy in a way..

Jenna, you need to clear you inbox lol x
Original post by londonmyst
No, cute is like a sweet little puppy.
Hot means lot of sexual magnetism and lust fueled sex appeal.

londonmyst are you feeling a bit frustrated lol

Latest

Trending

Trending