The Student Room Group

No course code On SFE

Can apply on ucas for the course but no course available on SFE to complete the application.

What should I do?
Mark
Hi Mark,

Can you confirm your course details i.e name, length, start date, full time or part time and what university or college you will be attending and we can check this on the system for you?
Thanks,
Claire
Original post by marklavender
Can apply on ucas for the course but no course available on SFE to complete the application.

What should I do?
Mark
Social work BA start September 2019 three years. Ucas code L505. Full time. Accredited by Oxford Brookes and attending Wiltshire College.
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi Mark,

Can you confirm your course details i.e name, length, start date, full time or part time and what university or college you will be attending and we can check this on the system for you?
Thanks,
Claire
I am I missing something?
Social work BA start September 2019 three years. Ucas code L505. Full time. Accredited by Oxford Brookes and attending Wiltshire College.
Course code 844712 but finds nothing
I am I missing something?
Hi Mark,

the course is showing on the system as Social Work 3 years full time September intake under Oxford Brookes University at Wiltshire College location so you will be able to apply. Thanks, Claire
Still not showing up
Hi Mark,

Are you listing Oxford Brookes as your university?

Thanks, Tégan

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending