The Student Room Group

EU student finance

Kindly tell me that after downloading the loan application form and sending it to the relevant address, how can I proceed further my application. I started my application yesterday but after filling out my personal and study details, I could not get access to the sections related to the finacial info and other details .
Original post by feeza sikandar
Kindly tell me that after downloading the loan application form and sending it to the relevant address, how can I proceed further my application. I started my application yesterday but after filling out my personal and study details, I could not get access to the sections related to the finacial info and other details .

Hello,

What form is it you are completing?

Regards, Duncan
Hi!
I tried to apply online for the loan but after completing the personal and study details it was mentioned on the website that I can not proceed further and I should download the application form for EU students and send it by post to SFE.
I have to apply loan for my undergraduate degree which starts inSept, 2019
(edited 4 years ago)
Hi!
I tried to apply online for the loan but after completing the personal and study details it was mentioned on the website that I can not proceed further and I should download the application form for EU students and send it by post to SFE.
I have to apply loan for my undergraduate degree which starts inSept, 2019

Hi,

New EU student need to apply via this paper application form; http://ow.ly/cM5h30ogZDk

Regards, Duncan
Yeah this is the form which I downloaded . So, I have to fill only this one ? How will I provide my financial details like annual household income ?
Yeah this is the form which I downloaded . So, I have to fill only this one ? How will I provide my financial details like annual household income ?

Hi,

You wouldn't be asked to provide financial information until we send you out the EU bursary form.

Regards, Duncan
That's great. So for now I have just to fill the form and send it to SFE. Thank you so much Duncan for bearing with me for so long.:smile:
Can you please tell me that besides tuition fee loan if there is any other kind of financial support available for EU students with low household incomes ?
That's great. So for now I have just to fill the form and send it to SFE. Thank you so much Duncan for bearing with me for so long.:smile:
Can you please tell me that besides tuition fee loan if there is any other kind of financial support available for EU students with low household incomes ?

Hi there,

For EU student applications only the Tuition Fee Loan is available and possibly an EU student bursary. However, we can check to see if you may be eligible under our Migrant Worker criteria.

When will you move to England? And as an EU national yourself will you be working in the UK whilst you study? Or do you have an EU/EEA family member who is already living and working in the UK?

Thanks, Ferne
Original post by Ferne SFE
Hi there,

For EU student applications only the Tuition Fee Loan is available and possibly an EU student bursary. However, we can check to see if you may be eligible under our Migrant Worker criteria.

When will you move to England? And as an EU national yourself will you be working in the UK whilst you study? Or do you have an EU/EEA family member who is already living and working in the UK?

Thanks, Ferne

Hi

Can you please tell me the worth of EU student bursary and how and by when a student can get it ?
None of ,my direct family members has yet settled there ,however , we plan to move there permanently by the start of 2020.
I don't plan to work while studying for now. May be this decision can change later on.
Hi

Can you please tell me the worth of EU student bursary and how and by when a student can get it ?
None of ,my direct family members has yet settled there ,however , we plan to move there permanently by the start of 2020.
I don't plan to work while studying for now. May be this decision can change later on.

Eligibility for the EU bursary is down to each university. If you are eligible for this we will email you an EU bursary form to fill in after your Tuition Fee Loan application has been approved, the amount you are awarded will also be decided by your university.

Just to make you aware if you do receive an EU bursary and then decided to apply for a Migrant Worker living costs loan at a later date, your remaining EU bursary would be stopped.

Kind regards, Ferne
okay. Thanks
okay. Thanks

You're welcome. Please let us know if you have further questions.

Kind regards, Ferne

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending