The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

depends on the guy and the kind of relationship i have with him. 17.
Reply 2
with you? 4 maybe 5 seconds.

With other boys.. a month? Is that too long? I don't know the etiquette. I've never been in that situation I've only had one sexual partner. ;yes;
Four years, minimum.

Three for you, though :wink:.
Reply 4

sex: it's fun.

i might wait a few minutes, hours, days, or weeks.

it depends on how serious i am about a boy (the more serious, the longer time until sex) and how hot he is, the hotter the guy, the shorter the time span.

how long have i been without sex? that also depends the time i'll wait :p:
It depends on the situation, how long you've known them, if you were friends before for example it would be sooner than if not, simply because you're already likely to be fairly close. There's no set limit on these things at all. I'm 20.
With the first guy I was with it was about 6 months, with my current boyfriend it was about a week, but we'd liked each other for a while before that! I'm 19 btw
Reply 7
Bedshaped
Just a general question.

How long would you need to be with a guy before you had sex with him? I won't add a poll. Please also mention your age/reasons why.

why do you want to know...hmmmmmmmmm :eyeball:
Reply 8
gLace
with you? 4 maybe 5 seconds.

With other boys.. a month? Is that too long? I don't know the etiquette. I've never been in that situation I've only had one sexual partner. ;yes;

:wink:

gLace
why do you want to know...hmmmmmmmmm :eyeball:

I had a long conversation with somebody today. She reckoned it depends on age/racial background and I thought I might as well see what the general consensus says!
Reply 9
Bedshaped
:wink:

I had a long conversation with somebody today. She reckoned it depends on age/racial background and I thought I might as well see what the general consensus says!

whys that?
I'm 20...and I will damn well have sex with my guy when I feel like I'm ready. xD
Who knows when that will be.
I'm 18...and in every relationship I've controlled the time when I want to have sex. First one was six months, second was three months, and the last two have been within a month of going out, so...it varies depending on how I feel in the relationship. I just make sure he's whipped first! :P

Livs
Reply 12
The Socialite
I'm 18...and in every relationship I've controlled the time when I want to have sex. First one was six months, second was three months, and the last two have been within a month of going out, so...it varies depending on how I feel in the relationship. I just make sure he's whipped first! :P

Livs

Theres nothing better than a whipped guy, they do anything for you
gLace
whys that?

I'd imagine because racial background can often be related to religon - and even if people don't follow their religon fully, that could still have some effect. For instance, not all catholics follow the marriage rule, however I think a lot still wait a while, until they're serious.

I'm passing as I don't have a clue. :redface:
I'm 20 and I slept with my (or what i believed to be) "true love" after two weeks but I had lost my virginity 6 months previously to a guy I had been in a relationship with for nearly 8 months, so it depends.
Was 15/16 at the time of the above.
Despite sleeping with the second guy so quickly, we were together 4 years sooo you never know.
Reply 15
Yasmin2K8
Theres nothing better than a whipped guy, they do anything for you

tbh it is the girl who gets to decide when sexytime happens. Haha, it's great.
Reply 16
GemmyMonster
I'd imagine because racial background can often be related to religon - and even if people don't follow their religon fully, that could still have some effect. For instance, not all catholics follow the marriage rule, however I think a lot still wait a while, until they're serious.

I'm passing as I don't have a clue. :redface:

Im assuming it could also be a culture thing, some cultures have different atitudes towards sex than others and so may be different in the timing of sex after first contact etc..

I think this kind of question depends on the most part on the guy. :smile:
Reply 17
Mmm, I hate questions like this.

From jumping on him straightaway to holding for a couple of months: it really matters on the relationship.

The person that I am though, I'll only hold out a couple of months as a source of prolonged foreplay.

I'm 18, by the way.
It depends on the situation/person, but atleast a few months so you get to know them well. Or a lot longer if your rship is reallllly slow or the guy is pushy, lol. I'm 18.
It really does depend on the relationship - age obviously plays a part, but it's the type of relationship you're in and how comfortable you feel.

My first time, I waited 8 months, and when I did it, it didn't feel right.

With my current boyfriend (we've been going out 2 years), we waited 6 months, and when we did it, it just felt natural and the right thing. But that's because we just click and feel comfortable with one another, whereas my first time was with a bullying scumbag. :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending