The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bang Outta Order
I respect your post. I've never ever ever spoken to a hijabi or niqab girl in real life and I've only spoken to hijabis online but still no niqab. So this is pretty cool to hear from you. I was gonna ask, if you wear it at home but you said no. Anyways you do you. God bless.

Have you been hacked or have you always been like this and I’ve not realised it?
I thought the same :redface:
Original post by Shisha s
No babe not at home I think if niqabs weren't connected to Islam they would be picked up by everyday woman worldwide as a fashion choice , they just help so much ahaha

Babe?

You’re probably a 12 year old boy.
Original post by HumbleBee_x
I thought the same :redface:

Definitely been hacked; he isn’t like this normally
Original post by HumbleBee_x
WOW!!!! i'm stunned! :eek:

Why
Ikr normally he's like :bhangra:
AS A NIQABI I DONT UNDERSTAND HIJABIS WHO DO HARAM IN HIJAB IT HAS BECOME NORMALISED THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA THAT THESE POPULAR THINGS ARE OKAY WHEN THEIR NOT MY EXPERIENCE IS NIQAB HAS PROCTECTED ME FROM SIN- DISCLAIMER

Part time niqabi , part since I never really leave the house i only go out wit family , my 💍 And soon for school 😢 But when I see The state of the ummah it just makes my blood boil , Nowadays hijabis just have to take off the scarf and open abaya and they'd just look like everybody else !! Hijab isn't just covering your hair it's about concealing gg any shortcomings , concealing bad attitude , and having all around modesty and being a good person but hijabis are so beligirent and all their hair os showing as they've styled it that way and they get toblend in but still keep their Muslim identity , And no I'm not jealous because I wouldn't want to Be that way . That's was exactly me when I was in jahilliyah I use to get moved to by men and play victim "can't he See I'm in hijab " but men could also my hair a little my makeup my figure Astaghfirullah. The niqab is so comfy and before I use to wear it I would see one but I wouldn't really see her there's literally nothing to look out lmao . I feel free in niqab , no more narsty leers from dirty men, and I can walk around saying Alhamdulillah and La illaha Ill Allah as mush as I want SubhanAllah it is a bit scary but I advice more Muslims girls to wear niqab and it makes but staying at home more fun , your home becomes a banquet hall a makeup studio a hairdressers lmao just pray Allah sends you righteous pious friends . I don't have any :frown: only got friends from Jahilliyah which I've had to cut off looking to go on an Umrah sisters trip soon in sha Allah 😚❤️ - S xx

So the problem you have is with Muslim women dressing inappropriately and wearing make up, not with the hijab...

Also, excuse my stupidity but how doe the niqab cover up you figure exactly?
Reply 47
Original post by za45
Sister. Just. Take. A. Break.
You probably had a bad experience with one hijabi, no need for stereotyping. You dont know everyone and what they do, so like i said before dont judge.

IM talking about myself silly and it's become the norm on social media sadly
Original post by Bang Outta Order
Why

Idk never come accross anyone who hasn't, do you refrain from speaking to one?
Or has it just happened to be so due to the minority of them in your area.
On a spectrum modern day or "ig hibajis " compared to my niqab in more closer to the sunnah I agree the niqab is fard and my face and my hands is only permissible to My mahrams people that are halal for me , that means normal clothes adwell obviously but out in public the ruling is , niqab is fard . Just my beliefs xx but I don't find it a burden I love it actually SubhanAllah God presented it to me in a time where I needed it most and that has made my journey easy x

Exactly you said it best "just my beliefs". Because it isn't fard.
Reply 50
Original post by black tea
So the problem you have is with Muslim women dressing inappropriately and wearing make up, not with the hijab...

Also, excuse my stupidity but how doe the niqab cover up you figure exactly?

No I don't ever hate hijabis im salalfi an i belive what's their doing is haram . And my niqab Is worn with a jilbaab which is a cloth that Hangs from your head and cover everything. In jilbaab and no niqab over heard bizarre things like her face Is i.e. , very chubby I bet she's got a nice *** . Disgusting thinks like that . No one can make assumptions in niqab I'm just me .
Haha actually to clear things My little ones (nephews and nieces ) call me that all 3-6 since it sounds like an abreiviated version of my real name , and I'm actually trying to encourage more woman to Wear niqab and im speaking about hijabis that take liberties because no one bats an eyelid at a hijabi in full makeup with her boyfriend smoking . Sorry if i came across wrongly , thanks for that's Jazak'Allah Khairan

See I like that response better than the first one, it's more friendly and address' what you think is a issue.
What I'd say is just approach the topic in a friendly manner respecting others views and you'll see more success.
Cause we never know what's going on in others lives, cause I do know some girls that wear it just for their family's sakes so I know it may annoy you but you can try be friendly and see if you can encourage them.
If you can't khair just move on and let it be between them and Allah.
AS A NIQABI I DONT UNDERSTAND HIJABIS WHO DO HARAM IN HIJAB IT HAS BECOME NORMALISED THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA THAT THESE POPULAR THINGS ARE OKAY WHEN THEIR NOT MY EXPERIENCE IS NIQAB HAS PROCTECTED ME FROM SIN- DISCLAIMER

Part time niqabi , part since I never really leave the house i only go out wit family , my 💍 And soon for school 😢 But when I see The state of the ummah it just makes my blood boil , Nowadays hijabis just have to take off the scarf and open abaya and they'd just look like everybody else !! Hijab isn't just covering your hair it's about concealing gg any shortcomings , concealing bad attitude , and having all around modesty and being a good person but hijabis are so beligirent and all their hair os showing as they've styled it that way and they get toblend in but still keep their Muslim identity , And no I'm not jealous because I wouldn't want to Be that way . That's was exactly me when I was in jahilliyah I use to get moved to by men and play victim "can't he See I'm in hijab " but men could also my hair a little my makeup my figure Astaghfirullah. The niqab is so comfy and before I use to wear it I would see one but I wouldn't really see her there's literally nothing to look out lmao . I feel free in niqab , no more narsty leers from dirty men, and I can walk around saying Alhamdulillah and La illaha Ill Allah as mush as I want SubhanAllah it is a bit scary but I advice more Muslims girls to wear niqab and it makes but staying at home more fun , your home becomes a banquet hall a makeup studio a hairdressers lmao just pray Allah sends you righteous pious friends . I don't have any :frown: only got friends from Jahilliyah which I've had to cut off looking to go on an Umrah sisters trip soon in sha Allah 😚❤️ - S xx

You're either really ignorant or a troll. You are literally generalising an entire group of people (hijabis) and making all men seem like predators. Stop being so judgemental and mind your own business.
Reply 53
Original post by YaliaV
Babe?
You’re probably a 12 year old boy.

Last hate comment I'll respond too as it's got nothing to do with Islam but babe is a gender neutral term since earlier I offended someone accidentally by using the wrong pronoun and I'm 19, newlywed 😍 Say Jazak'Allah and have a good rest of your night ! Goodbye
No I don't ever hate hijabis im salalfi an i belive what's their doing is haram . And my niqab Is worn with a jilbaab which is a cloth that Hangs from your head and cover everything. In jilbaab and no niqab over heard bizarre things like her face Is i.e. , very chubby I bet she's got a nice *** . Disgusting thinks like that . No one can make assumptions in niqab I'm just me .

White female here who dresses modestly and doesn't wear make-up - I have never had any comments like that directed at me. Clearly you were doing something that made men comment on your appearance before you started wearing the niqab...
Reply 55
Original post by Amon-ster
See I like that response better than the first one, it's more friendly and address' what you think is a issue.
What I'd say is just approach the topic in a friendly manner respecting others views and you'll see more success.
Cause we never know what's going on in others lives, cause I do know some girls that wear it just for their family's sakes so I know it may annoy you but you can try be friendly and see if you can encourage them.
If you can't khair just move on and let it be between them and Allah.

Yeah I'm speaking from my own experience as a HIJABI IN JAHILLIYAH and the friends I had , but everyone's is not understanding , thankyou for understanding, have a good rest of your night !
Reply 56
Original post by Anonymous
White female here who dresses modestly and doesn't wear make-up - I have never had any comments like that directed at me. Clearly you were doing something that made men comment on your appearance before you started wearing the niqab...

So your blaming a woman for being catcalled ? If being born a certain way is asking for it then yep I did something wrong lol no . Just personally in niqab people just have a mutual respect , for me to ignore me
And you are telling us this because?
Whats the point of wearing Niqab and then going on and insulting other fellow sisters in islam with your words? You have no right to judge anyone, whether they are muslim, christians or aethiests. What the Hijabis do is between them and god and has absolutely NOTHING to do with you. If they sin, it is between them and god. If they wear the hijab a specific way, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT GOD. stop thinking and judging other women and look at yourself puh-lease.

seems to me you think too highly of yourself.

IM on a chatroom to express my opinions , what am I " trolling " exactly ?
Reply 59
Original post by Anonymous
You're either really ignorant or a troll. You are literally generalising an entire group of people (hijabis) and making all men seem like predators. Stop being so juudgemental and mind your own business.

Mind my own business ? Excuse me im speaking from my own past ? Why are you offended ? Hijabis and niqabis are all the same all Muslim woman underneath same for non hijabis and even ones who Allah hasn't guided yet . Stop taking such a harsh tone it's unnecessary, thanks

Latest

Trending

Trending