The Student Room Group

Basic amount until new evidence processed.

So due to a few circumstance changes I’ve had to send new documentation off as of last Friday it has been 4 out the 6 weeks time frame for new evidence processing.

As of right now I will be paid a basic amount until hopefully the document raises my entitlement will I receive the rest of the new entitlement in a few weeks after the evidence is accepted or will I have to wait until January? Thanks
Original post by TheFisherstories
So due to a few circumstance changes I’ve had to send new documentation off as of last Friday it has been 4 out the 6 weeks time frame for new evidence processing.

As of right now I will be paid a basic amount until hopefully the document raises my entitlement will I receive the rest of the new entitlement in a few weeks after the evidence is accepted or will I have to wait until January? Thanks

Hello,

Once the new evidence is assessed and approved, if you’re eligible to any extra support you’ll receive an interim payment for any amounts missed from previous scheduled payments, then any subsequent payments will be adjusted accordingly.

Thanks, Lynsey.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending