The Student Room Group

Student finance maintenance loan

Hey i just wanted to know if my student finance maintenance request isn’t processed by the time payments start going out/term starts will i get the minimum that everyone is entitled to until it’s done or do i have to request that separately? My tuition loan is already sorted.
Original post by xxrfl
Hey i just wanted to know if my student finance maintenance request isn’t processed by the time payments start going out/term starts will i get the minimum that everyone is entitled to until it’s done or do i have to request that separately? My tuition loan is already sorted.

Hi there,

If the minimum amount is scheduled on your account then this will still be paid to you. Any monies owed to you would be paid 3-5 working days after your evidence is updated. Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there,

If the minimum amount is scheduled on your account then this will still be paid to you. Any monies owed to you would be paid 3-5 working days after your evidence is updated. Thanks, Jason

Hello, my maintenance loan request was accepted and payments are in progress. I decided in fact that i’ll need more than what i initially applied for because it isn’t split evenly across the payments and i need more for the first term. I’ve changed the loan amount but since my money is already on the way, when will i get the payment for the rest i requested?
Thank you.
Original post by xxrfl

Hi there,

Yes, you'd still be paid the basic rate once the university releases your payments and then backdated any monies owed to you 3-5 working days after your evidence/application is processed. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending