The Student Room Group

Tell me your relationship problems

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
She's the love of my life, I can't move on

Ok then I recommend going to her house with flower and apologising if she’s pushes you away Shen must be crazy because a lot of girls would kill to date a man who wants to commit in a relationship
Original post by CoolCavy
Bpd

I apologise I don’t know what that means.
so this boy I thought I liked turned out to go behind my back and lie to me I guess we've known each other for quite some time and it just really hurts to know that he went behind my back and tried to chat up another girl, and then use me leaving him which wasn't going to happen as an excuse. I feel like I've been stabbed in the back obviously our relationship wasn't perfect but as far as I'm aware I never ever thought he'd flirt w another girl behind my back and now he's begging me to stay knowing that I might because I always have a soft spot for him, but I can't stand for his games and shenanigans yet it's so hard for me to leave ;/
I think I’ve lost him forever. We’ve always been drawn back to each other but maybe this times different. And that he won’t come back. I have a hard time accepting things are over. I don’t know what to do? I also lost my bestfriend forever, she was horrible to me and I know we can’t ever be friends again. How is one suppose to move forward when they’ve lost/no longer have 2 of the most important people outside of family in their life anymore. What am I to do?
Original post by SCAREDYSTUDENT
Hi!
I am thinking about going into counselling and I’d love to help everybody with their problems.

I like a girl a lot, I think I love her. She is also a close friend and really loves our friendship, we’ve known each other for over a decade having grown up together. Told her how I felt and she said she loves being friend last but nothing more, I still love her
Original post by Anonymous
I like a girl a lot, I think I love her. She is also a close friend and really loves our friendship, we’ve known each other for over a decade having grown up together. Told her how I felt and she said she loves being friend last but nothing more, I still love her

I’m afraid you can’t force love. But you can be nice to her as possible and make sure your friendship thrives. Be there for her.
I’m afraid you can’t force love. But you can be nice to her as possible and make sure your friendship thrives. Be there for her.

I am there for her

And she hasn’t ruled anything out, she always talks of wanting a family and she also told me she wants 5 children (wow)
Hi!
I am thinking about going into counselling and I’d love to help everybody with their problems.

my girlfriend didnt reply for 2 hours at an afterparty when with her friend & last text i had was that it was just her, her mate and 2 boys they only just met.. After 2 hours of ignoring my texts and wouldn't answer the phone just kept hanging up, I text saying "guessing your too busy to reply to me as your with boys you've just met seeing as your not replying and keep hanging up the phone when ring" and she replied then "of course I will because I love you" then phone went of for 5 hours and she's got no explanation for it plus was denying being with boys at all until a told her to read back! I'm positive she must have cheated.. Would you think the same?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending