The Student Room Group

My Girl Looks Clapped sometimes

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Split up with her in the nicest way you possible can, personally don’t think you’re a **** for not being attracted to her, just a bit of a **** for saying she looks clapped , if you don’t feel sexually attracted to someone when you look at them you can’t change it, but if the love was hat strong you would be asking for the opinion of people on a student messaging board

No one bothers reading what I acc say so I give up at this point.

I am sexually attracted to her, just not as much as other girls but I chose to be with her because of who she is and how she is personality wise.
I can't believe you actually came to the student room to basically tell people your girl is ugly.
Hahahahahaha this made me laugh!

I do understand, as a female myself we sometimes get comfortable in the relationship and stop putting in effort. Maybe you could tell her in a nice why to put in some effort.

Lol you get it, thank god some people don't take it so damn seriously

Most of the time she looks cute and wears baggy jogging bottoms and hoodies but yeah she can look really good when she wants to.
Read what I've said. You're stupid if you think people are going to be 100% happy in every single aspect of their partner at 16, i do love her and im not leaving her. I've said she is amazing smart funny and i love being with her.

And yet here you are, moaning to strangers about days she wears glasses and heaven forbid, isn’t a 10/10 all day every day
if you love her like you say then the last thing you would do is tell the whole world she doesn’t cut it sometimes
it wouldn’t matter
by the way, have you told her yet she’s toast when the ex gets a bit older?
Original post by Sonicblue75
I can't believe you actually came to the student room to basically tell people your girl is ugly.

Yeah she looks clapped sometimes boo hoo hoo

Reassuring that some people on here can see both sides of what I'm saying not just that.
Original post by Sammylou40
And yet here you are, moaning to strangers about days she wears glasses and heaven forbid, isn’t a 10/10 all day every day
if you love her like you say then the last thing you would do is tell the whole world she doesn’t cut it sometimes
it wouldn’t matter
by the way, have you told her yet she’s toast when the ex gets a bit older?

Nah I haven't told her cause it's going very well, she loves me, I love her and my ex is out of the picture and now hates me before I even got with her.

If you saw the snaps she posts of herself you'd understand that a boyfriend might find it a bit erm....well not attractive but you can keep those rose coloured glasses about relationships and life on if you wish.
I'm confused. On the one hand you're saying she's ugly af, but then you say most of the time she looks cute. U wot

Are you looking for advice or what? I get what you're saying, you don't feel sexually attracted to her sometimes, but what do you want people to tell you?
Nah I haven't told her cause it's going very well, she loves me, I love her and my ex is out of the picture and now hates me before I even got with her.

If you saw the snaps she posts of herself you'd understand that a boyfriend might find it a bit erm....well not attractive but you can keep those rose coloured glasses about relationships and life on if you wish

Then why not show us some

If you saw the snaps she posts of herself you'd understand that a boyfriend might find it a bit erm....well not attractive but you can keep those rose coloured glasses about relationships and life on if you wish.

Lol!!!!
seriously, I am much more qualified than you to comment on relationships!
Original post by Cryoraptor
Then why not show us some

If I did I swear you'd all defend her more and hate me even more, she's goofy as **** and really funny which is great but sometimes it's like ok give it a rest we know you don't give a **** how you look lol
It's funny how every guy lists all these qualities describing their girlfriend, when such a person is extremely rare.

Oh shush man. “These things are so rare”... no they’re not most girls I know are smart and funny etc you just probably hang around with crackheads and so you think it’s rare looool
Original post by Sammylou40
Lol!!!!
seriously, I am much more qualified than you to comment on relationships!

Then I'm surprised you'd think i must not say how i feel about her looks or how she could make more effort sometimes, i literally rave about how lovely she is but I'm not a saint
Then I'm surprised you'd think i must not say how i feel about her looks or how she could make more effort sometimes, i literally rave about how lovely she is but I'm not a saint

If you want a successful relationship then the person you should be talking to is your girlfriend and not pulling her to bits to strangers online
If I did I swear you'd all defend her more and hate me even more, she's goofy as **** and really funny which is great but sometimes it's like ok give it a rest we know you don't give a **** how you look lol

Why would you think this if you believe you are in the right by making this thread? You would only be scared of providing evidence for your claims if you were worried that you would end up disproving them
Why would you think this if you believe you are in the right by making this thread? You would only be scared of providing evidence for your claims if you were worried that you would end up disproving them

No one understands me man :frown:
Would you post pictures of your girlfriend to an anonymous post you made about her flat ass?
Hahaha, do her favour and break up with her mate!

I don't think I'm necessarily right, I was just saying how I felt. She's cute, goofy, smart, funny, loving but with a flat ass and tits. You can't have everything in life so I moaned about it big deal.
No one understands me man :frown:
Would you post pictures of your girlfriend to an anonymous post you made about her flat ass?

Would you make a thread on a forum talking about how ugly your girlfriend is? Oh wait
why shoudnt he go for a girl with bigger tits or a bigger arse? its not any less grown up, and its not any more shallow than how many other partners pick their partners (ether consciously or not. For instance, its well established that women tend to go for taller guys, should they grow up? women tend to go for men higher up on the socio-economic ladder, should they stop being so shallow? Women generally love men who has money and a good job and a car, so why cant men love women who have nice assets also.
Original post by lifeinyourshape
Hahaha, do her favour and break up with her mate!

Nah I'm good and she loves me a lot, I'm not breaking up with her because she isn't perfect.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending