The Student Room Group

Is it possible to fall in love with someone at first sight?

Realistically is this possible or is it pure lust? Theres a girl I saw at literally fell in love, deep deep love. Is this actually possible? It feels like love.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Realistically is this possible or is it pure lust? Theres a girl I saw at literally fell in love, deep deep love. Is this actually possible? It feels like love.

it's not. it's just infatuation/lust.

I'd bet money you're under the age of 15. Love and attraction are two completely different things, I highly doubt you even know what love is yet.

There was a girl a couple of years ago who felt this way about me without knowing the slightest thing about me. I didn't have any attraction towards her and it was just a ****ty situation for everyone.
Reply 3
Original post by study beats
Your in love just by seeing a girl at first sight .

WOW TALK ABOUT BEING DESPERATE NEEEEEERRRRDDD

I hate having to report people, its a terrible job but someones gotta do it
Reply 4
Original post by abcthe123
I'd bet money you're under the age of 15. Love and attraction are two completely different things, I highly doubt you even know what love is yet.

There was a girl a couple of years ago who felt this way about me without knowing the slightest thing about me. I didn't have any attraction towards her and it was just a ****ty situation for everyone.

Best not because Im 21.. I’ve had GFs before and experienced love.
Original post by study beats
Your in love just by seeing a girl at first sight .
WOW TALK ABOUT BEING DESPERATE NEEEEEERRRRDDD

Why are you being so rude? the person was just being curious you don’t have the right to call someone a nerd without knowing them that’s just facts
Reply 6
Why are you being so rude? the person was just being curious you don’t have the right to call someone a nerd without knowing them that’s just facts

lol, it's the same person who's crying about being bullied and abused in a different thread. talk about being a hypocrite.
Aint love. Just a crush. You could have a deep deep crush lmao. But loving someone without them knowing u or reciprocating(jn most cases) is weird as hell
Reply 8
maybe i'm having a good day? and hey, i'm an ******* but at least i own up to it. i don't pretend to be something i'm not, like studybeats in their other thread, lmao.
Love is whatever you want it to be. Personally I fell deeply in love with my ex knowing very little about him, but that didn’t mean I loved him any less than my other exes. I feel like most people nowadays would assume it’s impossible, but it’s really not. I feel like you can’t always choose who you fall in love with, it just sorta happens, so don’t worry about it !
Reply 10

Love at first sight just doesn't exist. Anyone who says otherwise is either extremely naive, or lying to you.
Considering the actual meaning and process of love is highly up to debate. And considering it can mean and feel completely different from person to person. So why not?

I'd just say be careful OP. Because them feelings emerging so quickly can shift from "I'm in love" to "'I'm obsessed" :wink:
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending