The Student Room Group

Why does my Face look tired and ‘saggy’

What can I do about this? Any tips please.
I look like I’m in my late 30s!
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

water?
Water & moisturiser might be helpful
Reply 3
Any good brands out there?
Reply 4
I really need suggestions because atm it’s affecting my confidence
I honestly think you don’t look bad
Reply 6
Thank you. I just look tired all the time to other people..
Original post by Anon282828
Thank you. I just look tired all the time to other people..

maybe you're not getting enough sleep or doing enough exercise? Really recommend getting min 8 hours a night and going to the gym for an hour every few days - it'll make anyone look much healthier than presently. IMO you look good rn but hope that helps anyway :smile:
Reply 8
Thanks for your reply. I do sleep more than 8 hours a day and I try to do a bit of cardio everyday. Do I have large pores?
Sleep and water!
I know you’re not going to believe me, but there’s nothing wrong with the way you look. Placing focus on something can make it seem much bigger than it is.
Stay off the drugs son.
Reply 12
I don’t take any drugs haha. I just want my face to stop dropping and sagging down! I guess apart from plastic surgery there’s no hope..
You look fine actually
Make sure you drink plenty of water
Exfoliate and moisturise your skin to keep it bright
If you think your eyes look a little tired then there’s nothing wrong with a touch of concealer
Reply 14
Will having a longer beard help cover it?
Original post by Anon282828
Will having a longer beard help cover it?

A longer beard can look a little tatty. It’s better to be shorter and neatly groomed imo.
You can’t do anything about the ageing process. Apart from surgery. Which is extreme to say the least.
There are things you can do to keep your skin in good condition but it can’t alter it permanently.
Plus, we can’t see all of your face so it’s not in perspective
Reply 16
True. Thanks for the help.
Your skin looks totally fine to me
Original post by black tea
Your skin looks totally fine to me

It seems a bit like body dysmorphia to me.
Drink a lot of water and for men’s skin care, lumin and ManCave are really good 👍👍

Quick Reply

Latest