The Student Room Group

Feel so alone at uni

I’m so alone here I’m really really really lonely. I spend all of my time in my room I have no friends or girlfriend here and I really want a romantic relationship with a girl since literally every other guy my age seems to have that. I’m in second year and I have nobody here I avoid going to uni as much as possible because of this. My social anxiety prevented me from making friends in first year. I really wish I could go back in time and push myself even though it would be very scary for me the rewards would be well worth it. How do I make friends and get a girlfriend? Last semester was bad but I’ve only been back a week and it’s been much worse than I thought I’m so depressed I get no attention from girls even though I’m attractive which makes me think they don’t care about me even seeing friendship groups makes me sad because that’s what I’m missing out on. A 19 year old guy shouldn’t be crying in his room on a Saturday night he should be out having fun like every other person my age. Please help I’m on the verge of a mental breakdown here?!
Reply 1
welcome to send a message X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending