The Student Room Group

Maintenance Loan - Masters ?

Hi,

So, I will be potentially studying a Masters next year, however I can't find any information in regards to a maintenance loan or anything of the sort. The only information I see is that the student loan will be directly paid to you instead of the university and you can get up to £10,906, which £9250 of it will be gone to the fees.

Can someone clarify if there is a maintenance loan/additional funding, thank you.
Original post by Xerx
Hi,

So, I will be potentially studying a Masters next year, however I can't find any information in regards to a maintenance loan or anything of the sort. The only information I see is that the student loan will be directly paid to you instead of the university and you can get up to £10,906, which £9250 of it will be gone to the fees.

Can someone clarify if there is a maintenance loan/additional funding, thank you.

Hello,

Postgraduate Loans (PGM) are:

Non-means tested
Paid directly to you
A contribution towards total costs (can be used for fees or maintenance at your discretion)

There is no Maintenance Loan or additional funding available from Student Finance England.

2020/21 - up to a maximum of £11,222

Thanks, Lynsey.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending