The Student Room Group

Is it possible to make someone fall in love with you?

Personally, I feel as if it's not - I think a person either has feelings for you or they don't, and there's little you can do to change this. But I was just curious to see what people's opinions are on this - and if you think you can make someone have feelings for you, how? :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Personally, I feel as if it's not - I think a person either has feelings for you or they don't, and there's little you can do to change this. But I was just curious to see what people's opinions are on this - and if you think you can make someone have feelings for you, how? :smile:

I would agree that I don't think you can force someone to love you. However I think that it's common to 'fall in love with someone other time. I know people who I never really had an attachment to who over time I came to love so much (platonically) as I saw more of their character. That being said I don't think you can change how someone feels about you or that you should consider changing in order for someone to fall for you
But that's just my thoughts
Aye, brew up a love potion.

In all seriousness, I don't think it's possible either.
Not for me, at least.
Reply 4
By and large no. Attractive folk tend to have a group of hopeful admirers wanting to pull this off, but getting nowhere.
No.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending