The Student Room Group

My sister is a bully.

She's 25 years old. A junior doctor. She shouts at everyone in our family. And acts like the princess. She calls me names like stupid, gay, and other bad words. She demands that everything is done for her- for example, shouts at my mum if her clothes aren't washed or if no food is made for her. What can I do about this?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
She's 25 years old. A junior doctor. She shouts at everyone in our family. And acts like the princess. She calls me names like stupid, gay, and other bad words. She demands that everything is done for her- for example, shouts at my mum if her clothes aren't washed or if no food is made for her. What can I do about this?

l...
Gay? That’s what children in primary school say to each other
tell her she looks like a man

Looool
Reply 5

Already done that. I have stopped speaking to her now.
Original post by MoonlightRain
Gay? That’s what children in primary school say to each other

I know. I wish she would just grow up. But she's so immature with her insults.

Does she actually look like a man?
Original post by DaniyalKhan
Okay smarta** and then what will OP do if his sister says in a deep voice “that’s right sugar pumpkins I’m actually a man dressed as a woman” and then whoops out a d*ck forcing OP to suck on it?

Have you ever thought about that? No, of course not. You only think about yourself.

rite ... keep your fantasies 2 yurself k tanks

might just be lockdown :s-smilie: it should bubble over and hopefully she'll grow up
is she working rn? she might be scared/ stressed
best to let her take her anger out but tell your mum to remind her of manners etc
Original post by leopard202

omg :rofl: hide the waxing strips and wait :lol:
Reply 9
Original post by leopard202

Um, I don't think so. I did mention she was my sister lol..
rite ... keep your fantasies 2 yurself k tanks

might just be lockdown :s-smilie: it should bubble over and hopefully she'll grow up
is she working rn? she might be scared/ stressed
best to let her take her anger out but tell your mum to remind her of manners etc

No this is her normal behavior. She is working, but there are so many other junior doctors who don't blame like this (I would hope so). My mum has slight MH issues and does tell her to behave but she doesn't care.

Ngl you’re 25, you don’t have to deal with it. You’re not locked in a house with her are you?
Ngl you’re 25, you don’t have to deal with it. You’re not locked in a house with her are you?

I am not 25?
I am not 25?

Oops. I personally believe that it is much easier to ignore someone if they don’t live with you or go to the same job place as you. You don’t have to deal w it
Oops. I personally believe that it is much easier to ignore someone if they don’t live with you or go to the same job place as you. You don’t have to deal w it

I understand. But where do you want to go? I am not leaving my family home because of her?
I understand. But where do you want to go? I am not leaving my family home because of her?

If you’re old enough and she’s actually toxic then I’d leave. Toxic like she seriously affects your mental health. Don’t stick around for that

Sounds like you parents need to have a chat to her about growing up and acting like an adult.
If you’re old enough and she’s actually toxic then I’d leave. Toxic like she seriously affects your mental health. Don’t stick around for that

There's nowhere for me to go. Unless I become homeless. I don't have a job, as I am still a student so I cannot afford accommodation elsewhere.
Original post by black tea
Sounds like you parents need to have a chat to her about growing up and acting like an adult.

She won't listen. My mum is a single parent and has told her many times to calm down.

somethings could acc worsen like if there's something to do wuth her in the past you and your family just need to sit her down calmly and ask her what is really going on before it really gets out of hand

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending