The Student Room Group

He rejected me but still looks at me?!

I've known this guy since the beginning of college 8 months ago, he goes the same college I go, when I started taking the school bus I never saw him there I was just too focused on reading books but I had friends.. one day after college i saw him for the first time near the school bus and I was running because the bus was going and he was running as well and we looked at each other, he looked at me first and i was surprised that I never saw him since that day. When we got inside the bus he kept staring at me and kept looking in my eyes when my bus stop came he said bye to me without even knowing me. After some day of keeping looking at me but i wasnt interested at that time, after 2 months i started to feel attracted to him, and i wanted to get to know him, I found his instagram account so I sent him a request but he didnt accept it.. i was in shock... After the christmas holidays he was looking at me even more, also his friends started to look at me, he used to get jealous when a guy was talking to me by looking around and he told his friends about me, once when i went to talk to himm by saying I never had the courage to talk to u and i want to be friends with u, he said ok and he kept looking in my eyes and smiling a little bit... But when my bus stop came he went to my friend and said to her that he had a girlfriend and he just wants to be friends with me, I couldnt understand his behaviour why does he act like this, when I texted him by saying we can be friends he answered me and blocked me... After one day he went to my friend and messaged me with her phone saying hey we can be friends but i have a girlfriend, i was ok thats all right... That day i wanst in so i didnt know wah he was doing, when he took the bus my ex friend was telling my other friend that when he rejected me i was crying and i broke my glasses he went to them and said did she and my ex friend told him that she has a crush on u and wants to be with u and he was oh ****, he told her that i was crazy and she should block me as well, i was just wow why does this guy act like that. After some weeks he still looked at me also his friends whenever i was with a guy they kept looking at me idk and kept staring all the time, when I was taking the bus his girl friends used to call me and sit with them one of them told me hey come here there is a free sit near him i was sooo angry that i didnt even look at them I changed my behaviour and became so cold towards him every time i was near him he kept staring at me like he was kind of intimidated by me, why does he act like that??? Why does he still look at me even tho he rejected me??? Also why do his friends act like that im soo confused?! Helppp
I have no idea i can try to help. Maybe try to avoid him or somthing
Well, I feel like he is treating you like his plan B. He is aware that you fancy him and he is trying to keep you in contact so if he breaks up he can make you his girlfriend. Maybe he is trying to maintain his image as a 'good' guy? This is actually quite common in my hometown. Not everyone! Sorry if it sounds like a conspiracy theory. You should keep a distance from him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending