The Student Room Group

Why short girls?

It’s so ****ed up on how guys always go for the short girls it literally makes me wanna cry because I’m 17 and never had a boyfriend before and it makes me upset on how I never felt loved or wanted by a boy because of my height and guys always go for the short girls it’s not fair. There’s nothing special about them at all.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
It’s so ****ed up on how guys always go for the short girls it literally makes me wanna cry because I’m 17 and never had a boyfriend before and it makes me upset on how I never felt loved or wanted by a boy because of my height and guys always go for the short girls it’s not fair. There’s nothing special about them at all.

How tall are you? BTW, I know guys who want taller girls, because they want tall kids, so don't feel like no guy would ever want you.
(edited 3 years ago)
It’s so ****ed up on how girls always go for the tall guys it literally makes me wanna cry because I’m 17 and never had a girlfriend before and it makes me upset on how I never felt loved or wanted by a girl because of my height and girls always go for the tall guys it’s not fair. There’s nothing special about them at all.

How tall are u?
Reply 4
How tall are u?

I’m 5,11 and 1/2 almost 6ft and it’s so unfair I just wish I was short and cute.
I’m 5,11 and 1/2 almost 6ft and it’s so unfair I just wish I was short and cute.

I'm 5"5 1/2 and I wish i was 5"8 MINIMUM. Being tall is such an asset, tall girls turn heads whenever the walk into a room (of course from ignorant people) but for good reason too.
Hey I think your height is awesome! Lots of guys love tall girls. But would you date a guy around the same height as you or shorter?
Reply 7
Original post by HGS345
How tall are you? BTW, I know guys who want taller girls, because they want tall kids, so don't feel like no guy would ever want you.

I’m 5,11 and 1/2 which is too tall.
Reply 8
Original post by TheCoolBro
Hey I think your height is awesome! Lots of guys love tall girls. But would you date a guy around the same height as you or shorter?

Thanks and I’d date someone the same height as me or taller like about 6,3.

I'm around the same height as you (6ft) but I think you should give shorter guys a chance too :smile:

I'm a 5'6 guy and I'd love a tall gf
guys always go for short girls? there are literally millions of supermodels out there who have boyfriends. the average guy goes for short women because they are pretty short themselves. but any guy over 6'3 wants at least a tallish girl.
Short girls are good to play gymnastics with in bed, very easy to throw around and have some good time :wink:
Reply 13
I’m 5,11 and 1/2 which is too tall.

It's tall, but that doesn't make you unattractive. A lot of guys just feel like they'll be out manned by a taller girl. But there's plenty of guys who don't mind, or even prefer a taller girl. Any guy 5ft11 or over shouldn't be put off. And I've seen plenty of guys who are 6ft or above say they want a tall woman. So don't worry, I think you spend too much time focusing on the short girls who get attention, so it makes it seem like it's only short girl who get liked. But that's far from true. You just focusing on self-esteem, and building up your self worth, and work hard in your studies, and your goals in life. The right guy will come along.
Reply 14

So you wouldn't accept a guy shorter than you?
Hello, extremely short girl over here (4'11). Not all guys go for short girls, I barely get a second glance.
Original post by HGS345
So you wouldn't accept a guy shorter than you?

I would accept a short guy absolutely but it’s just that they’ll reject me because I’m too tall.
Short girls are good to play gymnastics with in bed, very easy to throw around and have some good time :wink:

Tall girls are super models though.

Firstly calm down. Secondly, you can't generalise all guys as going "for the short girls" when there are plenty of men who'll accept you and others who are perceived as tall. Thirdly, you're a good height and guys will appreciate it, short or tall. Also, you should be grateful for how tall you are, yes there are some men who could potentially be intimidated but who cares. There are women out there who are 6'5" and above, imagine how they feel?
Tall girls definitely have a prestige about them as long as you know how to look after your body weight.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending