The Student Room Group

Did she like me this whole time?

I've been looking back at a few things one of my classmates did (only consider her as an acquaintance,not close or anything yet). I'm just curious but was she giving me signals that she liked me?
She would:
1.) Always initiated conversation with me (I rarely initiated)
2.) Said I looked good in a hat when I wore it for the first time.
3.) Said I looked adorable when I dressed smart one time.
4.) Me her and another person sit in a table of six in one class (seating plan) with her sitting on the opposite side of the table to me. When the person who usually sits next to me is absent she usually sits next to me.
5.) I dropped my pen one time and when I asked if she could pick it up for me she smiled at me.
6.) Tried to touch my hair with a pen one time to see what product I was using.
So what do you guys think?

Scroll to see replies

Yes she likes you.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Yes she likes you.

Really? Wow that's crazy.
Can't tell if she's just trying to be friendly or trying to give you signals. I'd say she likes you.
it doesn't hurt to ask her if she likes you
Reply 5
Original post by stereotypeasian
it doesn't hurt to ask her if she likes you

True, but I feel like it would be really awkward if she took it the wrong way because she's in all my classes and I know the gossip would spread like wildfire across the school lol.
Reply 6
What do you mean? 😂
Reply 7
The thing is I won't see her ever again 😭😭😭😭.
Well I can't tell if she's being nice or genuinely likes you. Nobody knows besides her. So ask her!!! :smile: Good luck!
She obviously likess youuuuu! Dude, the signs are off the charts, start doing the same things back to her and if you like her back and think its the perfect time to tell her how you feel the go for it. And if she uses that " He is like a brother to me" leave absolutely leave. We don't got time for her.
This is me looking 2 years back on what happened in Year 13. Idk why I've only noticed this now, wayyy to blind to people's signals. We're both at different unis now but is it worth trying to find her number and go after her, I've never talked about this kind of stuff to her?
Original post by Vanessa Chuah
Well I can't tell if she's being nice or genuinely likes you. Nobody knows besides her. So ask her!!! :smile: Good luck!

Ooooh that's a good point, I always thought it was her being friendly. Why am I so scared to text her? 😭😭😭
This is me looking 2 years back on what happened in Year 13. Idk why I've only noticed this now, wayyy to blind to people's signals. We're both at different unis now but is it worth trying to find her number and go after her, I've never talked about this kind of stuff to her?

Oop okayyy..... Ask some old friends of hers or people she talks to now
Original post by naturally_clown
She obviously likess youuuuu! Dude, the signs are off the charts, start doing the same things back to her and if you like her back and think its the perfect time to tell her how you feel the go for it. And if she uses that " He is like a brother to me" leave absolutely leave. We don't got time for her.

You think so??? Are the signs really that obvious 😬. Why have I only realised this now 🤦*♂️ ? Loooool your "he is like a brother to me" line made me dead :grin:
Oop okayyy..... Ask some old friends of hers or people she talks to now

I definitely have some friends who still have her number. 😰 Im so nervous!!!!
Yh it's not as bad as you think, I know a good friend of mines that has her number. 😰😰😰
You think so??? Are the signs really that obvious 😬. Why have I only realised this now 🤦*♂️ ? Loooool your "he is like a brother to me" line made me dead :grin:

Yeah they are very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very OBVIOUSSSSSS I mean Imma a girl so ofc I know. Sometimes I'm sorry but you boys can be real clueless
She was more of just classmate to me though, like we never talked outside of class. And it's been 2 years since I've talked to her... so it's prob why I'm gonna be so nervous/awkward when I text her out of the blue for the first time.
I definitely have some friends who still have her number. 😰 Im so nervous!!!!

Don't be just be like " ayy yo yeah u so like you got this this girls number like him tryna contact her u know the usual" Actually its okay to be nervous just breath in and breath out
Yeah they are very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very OBVIOUSSSSSS I mean Imma a girl so ofc I know. Sometimes I'm sorry but you boys can be real clueless

Daaaamn I really was 🤦*♂️. I wanna say I blew my chance but let's see...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending