The Student Room Group

Access to HE loan Question

Hi there,
I hope I posted this in the right place, I am new here.

I just got a letter from SFE dated 6th July informing me that my Access to Higher Education Loan has been written off because I've completed a Higher Education course. I'm a level 6 Business student at Bournemouth University.

I haven't received my final results yet from the Uni (they are released on the 29th of July) but does this communication between myself, BU and SFE indicate I've passed the course and earned my degree?

I'm assuming that if I failed or had to resit a unit or module then I wouldn't be eligible for this write off at this point in time?
I'm super anxious!!

Thanks for any help in advance!
(edited 3 years ago)
The information passed to SFE isn’t that detailed.
Original post by Paul_Shikinami
Hi there,
I hope I posted this in the right place, I am new here.

I just got a letter from SFE dated 6th July informing me that my Access to Higher Education Loan has been written off because I've completed a Higher Education course. I'm a level 6 Business student at Bournemouth University.

I haven't received my final results yet from the Uni (they are released on the 29th of July) but does this communication between myself, BU and SFE indicate I've passed the course and earned my degree?

I'm assuming that if I failed or had to resit a unit or module then I wouldn't be eligible for this write off at this point in time?
I'm super anxious!!

Thanks for any help in advance!

Hi, your university do not tell us if you have qualified, the letter you received will have been automatically sent after the graduation date passed.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending