The Student Room Group

Delayed approval for change of the University in Student Finance application

I have been offered a healthcare professional course supported by the NHS and my student finance application was approved in May, but I changed the university (London Metropolitan University) in the SFE application on 10th June 2020. I am checking the progress online of my account, but it still shows “application submitted”.

One of the representatives told that it will be ready on 1st July to be approved by the manager, but still waiting.

Any idea?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 1
I checked today the status and has been approved. Thank you student Finance team
Original post by mfarooqph12
I have been offered a healthcare professional course supported by the NHS and my student finance application was approved in May, but I changed the university (London Metropolitan University) in the SFE application on 10th June 2020. I am checking the progress online of my account, but it still shows “application submitted”.

One of the representatives told that it will be ready on 1st July to be approved by the manager, but still waiting.

Any idea?

Original post by mfarooqph12
I checked today the status and has been approved. Thank you student Finance team

Apologies for the delay in responding. I'm glad to hear this has been resolved.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending