The Student Room Group

how to know if we're ugly ?

so ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
That's a sad thought to have. Everyone is beautiful in their own way. One person's "ugly", might be another one's 'attractive'.
Reply 2
Original post by gtty123
That's a sad thought to have. Everyone is beautiful in their own way. One person's "ugly", might be another one's 'attractive'.

but in our society it's not really like that, you have to be thin, have big boobs and butt and have liters of makeup on your face and most important of all.... had surgery...
Do you mean ugly in terms of face, body structure or personality? :confused:
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
but in our society it's not really like that, you have to be thin, have big boobs and butt and have liters of makeup on your face and most important of all.... had surgery...

Not gonna lie, in my own experiences, most people seriously don't care about all that stuff. Yes, sometimes some people in our "society" get these false illusions, often from social media, but that doesn't necessarily mean that everyone in our society is like that. The majority of people, which I'm hoping would agree with me, would rather avoid a person with "[litres] of makeup" on their face.
no one's "ugly"
society just has a distorted perception of beauty, unfortunately :/
Reply 6
Original post by londonmyst
Do you mean ugly in terms of face, body structure or personality? :confused:

I mean physically...
Reply 7
Original post by gtty123
Not gonna lie, in my own experiences, most people seriously don't care about all that stuff. Yes, sometimes some people in our "society" get these false illusions, often from social media, but that doesn't necessarily mean that everyone in our society is like that. The majority of people, which I'm hoping would agree with me, would rather avoid a person with "[litres] of makeup" on their face.

Good to know that because I never wear makeup so...
Well it depends do your facial features go well together do you have spots and things?

But honestly it's bs you're not ugly just because other people tell you you are :colonhash:
Reply 9
Original post by SuperiorPotato
Well it depends do your facial features go well together do you have spots and things?

But honestly it's bs you're not ugly just because other people tell you you are :colonhash:

I have little spots there and there.
Good to know that because I never wear makeup so...

It's not bad to wear "makeup" lol. If you want to, you can. If you don't, then don't.
Original post by gtty123
It's not bad to wear "makeup" lol. If you want to, you can. If you don't, then don't.

No I want don't want to wear makeup until I find my Man, because I want him to see my genuine self
Original post by gtty123

Does this also mean that everyone’s ugly in their own way?
No I want don't want to wear makeup until I find my Man, because I want him to see my genuine self

That's completely up to you.
Original post by Otherdjrj
Does this also mean that everyone’s ugly in their own way?

No... that's not what I'm getting at.
No one’s ugly they’re just broke ✌🏼
Nobody is ugly unless they happen to be Billie Eilish.
Nobody is ugly unless they happen to be Billie Eilish.

Noo not her she's so gorgeous
You are not an object. You are human and you’re born to be you, not to be perfect.

Stop trying to look for validation in others and look for it in yourself. Pick out the things you like about yourself (physical features, personality traits) and embrace your differences.

Adopt a more positive outlook. Live your fckin life and stop worrying about how others perceive you.
Noo not her she's so gorgeous

She has a very miserable appearance that makes her less attractive.

Quick Reply

Latest