The Student Room Group

Having dreams about things but then finding out it’s not real

I just have dreams about things like I had a dream that I was going to be spending a day with my crush but then I realise I’m not when I wake up, that is an example but it actually did happen.

Does anyone else get that or is it just me?
I've had similar dreams pretty frequently in the past few months. I've always had issues with dreams sometimes being so real that it takes me a little while to separate them from reality when I wake up. But in the past few months I've had more dreams involving socializing with people etc and I often wake up feeling sad.
I had 2 nightmares last night and the second one was so realistic!
Reply 3
Original post by D_ecrivaine
I've had similar dreams pretty frequently in the past few months. I've always had issues with dreams sometimes being so real that it takes me a little while to separate them from reality when I wake up. But in the past few months I've had more dreams involving socializing with people etc and I often wake up feeling sad.

It’s so disappointing
Reply 4
Original post by thagirlhanna
I had 2 nightmares last night and the second one was so realistic!

Oh **** I’m sorry
Original post by Anonymous
Oh **** I’m sorry

:puppyeyes:
Reply 6
Happens to me all the time.
Reply 7
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Happens to me all the time.

Same
i think that pretty much sums up most dreams.
Original post by Anonymous
I just have dreams about things like I had a dream that I was going to be spending a day with my crush but then I realise I’m not when I wake up, that is an example but it actually did happen.

Does anyone else get that or is it just me?

Hahahahaha that happens when you think too much of something or someone
You think that's bad? As a teen I dreamed I had came into a lot of money...woke up and immediately went to the local electronics shop and piled about £2000 of stuff on the counter before the realisation hit me.... :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending