The Student Room Group

Strange stuff happening with my ex

I know there's so many relationship stuff on tsr and it does get annoying and I can already predict the answers Ill get but it's good to get opinions I suppose.

Right. So me and my ex have been through A LOT together, from me meeting him at a camp helping him with his mental health, to us dating for 11 months, having our first kiss and meeting up as a long distance relationship. It was amazing until last year and things went to well you know sh** he dated my best friend 10 times is all I gotta say.

He got rid of her eventually about 2 months or go or so. Then we stopped talking... Again for the billionth time. He came back cause he saw something on my private that worried him and then he said he missed me and all and started flirting. So as u do you give the person another try... Or that was just me cause ill always have slight feelings there for him 😂

So far... With talking its been great until 3/4 days ago after flirting and doing stuff. Through text cause still long distance but anyway he suddenly the next day was really off. I thought it was his mental health. He stopped replying to all my messages I asked and he just said it's work. It's super stressful at the moment so fair. But I don't get it... Why is he just suddenly patching all my snaps. He NEVER patches. It's such a sudden thing... I'm worried and sometimes now I just don't know what to do and sit there feeling sorry for myself...

Help.. Please have some nice replies 😂 cause I know what this place can be like thanks! ☺️
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I know there's so many relationship stuff on tsr and it does get annoying and I can already predict the answers Ill get but it's good to get opinions I suppose.

Right. So me and my ex have been through A LOT together, from me meeting him at a camp helping him with his mental health, to us dating for 11 months, having our first kiss and meeting up as a long distance relationship. It was amazing until last year and things went to well you know sh** he dated my best friend 10 times is all I gotta say.

He got rid of her eventually about 2 months or go or so. Then we stopped talking... Again for the billionth time. He came back cause he saw something on my private that worried him and then he said he missed me and all and started flirting. So as u do you give the person another try... Or that was just me cause ill always have slight feelings there for him 😂

So far... With talking its been great until 3/4 days ago after flirting and doing stuff. Through text cause still long distance but anyway he suddenly the next day was really off. I thought it was his mental health. He stopped replying to all my messages I asked and he just said it's work. It's super stressful at the moment so fair. But I don't get it... Why is he just suddenly patching all my snaps. He NEVER patches. It's such a sudden thing... I'm worried and sometimes now I just don't know what to do and sit there feeling sorry for myself...

Help.. Please have some nice replies 😂 cause I know what this place can be like thanks! ☺️

He is playing a game of convenient using of you. He only contacts yiu at his convenience. You could try blocking him. You know he is not respectful to you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending