The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jill Mead18
How do I sound American? I want to tell him and let him know that it was an awful mistake and it won’t happen again. We plan to marry in a couple of years!! I can’t lose him over something so meaningless!!!

Sophomore is an American term. Not used in this country (the UK) hardly at all.
Original post by barnetlad
Sophomore is an American term. Not used in this country (the UK) hardly at all.

Oh OK. Yes, I’m American.
um can you please just tell him I'm sorry but you just saying '' I'm gonna be a better gf'' '' I don't wanna lose him over something meaningless'' '' I can't eat or sleep'' cool you know you screwed up just tell him please if he did the same to you I'm pretty sure you wanna marry him starting the relationship on truth rather than secrets
Original post by Angel4life
um can you please just tell him I'm sorry but you just saying '' I'm gonna be a better gf'' '' I don't wanna lose him over something meaningless'' '' I can't eat or sleep'' cool you know you screwed up just tell him please if he did the same to you I'm pretty sure you wanna marry him starting the relationship on truth rather than secrets

Thank you!
It’s true though! Wouldn’t that show him how sorry I am?
Even if you loved her? We love each other and plan to marry! I know people who have done much worse and they worked it out. It’s not Ike o planned this! It won’t happen again!!!
You don’t know him. It’s like you don’t want him to forgive me. Is that right?
It happens! I didn’t have sex or have a long time relationship. You wouldn’t forgive a girl you love? For a couple of kisses and then stopping it?
Didnt know mericans used tsr
Stop making excuses for your actions. Your bf should dump you, and you should stop drinking
It wasn’t much more! A kiss is a kiss, that’s all. I didn’t put out! I didn’t have sex!
I didn’t have an affair! I was a stupid 19 year old who kissed a guy I shouldn’t have. I was doing something I shouldn’t have been doing!
It wasn’t much more! A kiss is a kiss, that’s all. I didn’t put out! I didn’t have sex!
I didn’t have an affair! I was a stupid 19 year old who kissed a guy I shouldn’t have. I was doing something I shouldn’t have been doing!

It’s forgivable!!! I would be very upset and maybe watch the hell out of him for a while, but I would stay, because I love him!
It’s probably best if you end it with you current boyfriend. You kissed the other dude twice. Which means you made a conscious decision to do so.
Original post by Anonymous
It’s probably best if you end it with you current boyfriend. You kissed the other dude twice. Which means you made a conscious decision to do so.

He came on to me and I was stupid! That’s all! It will never happen again. I’ve know people who forgave a guy for sleeping with another girl. They worked it out. I just kissed a couple of times...and stopped it. I could have had what ever I wanted with this guy, but I stopped it!!!
Because I love my boyfriend! That’s forgivable!!!
But, I told you I was telling him!
He came on to me and I was stupid! That’s all! It will never happen again. I’ve know people who forgave a guy for sleeping with another girl. They worked it out. I just kissed a couple of times...and stopped it. I could have had what ever I wanted with this guy, but I stopped it!!!
Because I love my boyfriend! That’s forgivable!!!

sorry but you need to stop trying to explain yourself to people on the internet, you did what you did and exclaiming that what you did is forgivable doesnt take into account how your boyfriend will feel once you reveal what you have done, at the end of the day cheating is cheating you dont get to forgive yourself until he forgives you
Good reliable solid advice there.
Original post by Anonymous
sorry but you need to stop trying to explain yourself to people on the internet, you did what you did and exclaiming that what you did is forgivable doesnt take into account how your boyfriend will feel once you reveal what you have done, at the end of the day cheating is cheating you dont get to forgive yourself until he forgives you

Boy.... I’m not making myself clear! I’m not forgiving myself! I’m racked with guilt!!!
I’m just saying I hope he forgives me because we love each other and have a beautiful future together! It was a kiss, not a romp in the hay!
I’m telling what happened. I’m not going to hide anything. He knows I love him!
Boy.... I’m not making myself clear! I’m not forgiving myself! I’m racked with guilt!!!
I’m just saying I hope he forgives me because we love each other and have a beautiful future together! It was a kiss, not a romp in the hay!

doesn't make it any less terrible, you cheated, accept that and hope that your bf forgives you, you continue to minimise your behaviour as stated previously

Latest

Trending

Trending