The Student Room Group

Panicking about my future

All this time I’ve only thought of doing astrophysics because it’s my dream, but I was watching a movie and suddenly i began rethinking my entire life path and everything became foggy and now I’m panicking about what I’m gonna do with my life, suddenly feels like I have no purpose, yet I have a goal and it’s all became foggy, now I’m just panicking like crazy thinking of what I’ve chosen is correct and if my life as meaning
Reply 1
Original post by InitialEdits
All this time I’ve only thought of doing astrophysics because it’s my dream, but I was watching a movie and suddenly i began rethinking my entire life path and everything became foggy and now I’m panicking about what I’m gonna do with my life, suddenly feels like I have no purpose, yet I have a goal and it’s all became foggy, now I’m just panicking like crazy thinking of what I’ve chosen is correct and if my life as meaning

Its your future, nobody can tell you what you should do but perhaps you should think on it before making any irrational decisions.
Original post by Gillzy
Its your future, nobody can tell you what you should do but perhaps you should think on it before making any irrational decisions.

I already have a career path which is uni, phd, few years of experience, then apply for seti, but it’s just that a lot of **** ran into my brain at the same time about different things in life that I felt light headed and everything became foggy
Hey, I feel this way too, it’s the only thing that I was interested in but now I don’t know if I’m right for it at all...and then, what should I choose, what would I do in life? I feel like it’s something I’m going to choose based on that old interest, and I don’t know if that’s enough
Original post by Anonymous
Hey, I feel this way too, it’s the only thing that I was interested in but now I don’t know if I’m right for it at all...and then, what should I choose, what would I do in life? I feel like it’s something I’m going to choose based on that old interest, and I don’t know if that’s enough

For me I watch anime and talk to my mates who have the same interests and my problems go away for a while, it’ll be ok as soon as I get there and familiarise myself with the place, and there’s areas I can go to, to get support if my worries resurface

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending