The Student Room Group

Should I drop someone in it for having sex in uni halls

So basically we were told that we should refrain from having sex in halls when we got there but last night the girl in the room next door to me was having loud sex should I complain and get them in trouble?

Scroll to see replies

Definitely tell on them. That's what they get for not letting you in on the breeding action.
Maybe leave an anonymous tip in the kitchen about the loud sex. Complain about it if it happens again.
Absolutely do not. Read 1984 instead and you’ll see why
How good looking is the girl? Maybe you are jealous.
Original post by Anonymous
Absolutely do not. Read 1984 instead and you’ll see why

Yeah, 1984 is totally relevant to students having sex in dorms.
Original post by Theloniouss
Yeah, 1984 is totally relevant to students having sex in dorms.

government imposing rules which ban sex and encouraging citizens to inform on each other ... it’s completely relevant
government imposing rules which ban sex and encouraging citizens to inform on each other ... it’s completely relevant

It's actually university policy, but you were close.
Reply 8
Original post by karl pilkington
How good looking is the girl? Maybe you are jealous.

She wasn't good looking I wasn't jealous i just believe in following the rules
No. Snitches get stitches :”)
It's actually university policy, but you were close.

Don’t try and justify grassing
Maybe leave an anonymous tip in the kitchen about the loud sex. Complain about it if it happens again.

anonymous tip? ahahahahahahah
The other thing is they kept me awake most of the night
Snitches always get stitches bro
Perfect Peter is on the loose
(edited 3 years ago)
Don’t try and justify grassing

There go the goalposts. Interesting that it's now about grassing and not the government - all I said is that universities telling students to not have sex in university-owned accommodation isn't really covered by 1984.
I would defo complain for a laugh. Make it anonymous, so nobody knows it was you. But, if you were to do that and got in trouble for it how would you feel?
The other thing is they kept me awake most of the night

Talk to them about it first (the loud sex and maybe the whole ordeal in general).

But telling the uni from the beginning, idk. I know it’s the rules but I wouldn’t want to get someone evicted from uni. I’d at least warn them that I will tell on them if they continue (if I was adamant on telling).
(edited 3 years ago)
There go the goalposts. Interesting that it's now about grassing and not the government - all I said is that universities telling students to not have sex in university-owned accommodation isn't really covered by 1984.

grassing is bad end of. However the university policy is there because of the government imposed restrictions therefor making it relevant to 1984
grassing is bad end of. However the university policy is there because of the government imposed restrictions therefor making it relevant to 1984

Any evidence of that, or are you just guessing?
Any evidence of that, or are you just guessing?

Have to been to uni halls before ? Non Covid related sex bans aren’t a thing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending