The Student Room Group

No need for Entitlement Letter at KCL?

Hi I am a Student in KCL due to start next week after finalising registration.
However, I have not been asked to send my student finance entitlement letter.
I must mention that my Maintenance Loan has been approved, and Tuition Fee Loan is "Awaiting Confirmation".

Is my university aware that SFE will be sponsoring me?
Original post by Btec_Einstein
Hi I am a Student in KCL due to start next week after finalising registration.
However, I have not been asked to send my student finance entitlement letter.
I must mention that my Maintenance Loan has been approved, and Tuition Fee Loan is "Awaiting Confirmation".

Is my university aware that SFE will be sponsoring me?

Hi there,
If your online account under the 'Your Finance' http://ow.ly/hqFS30ptSwp section still states 'Awaiting Confirmation', we require your University to send Confirmation of Registration (CoR) electronically to us. Please ask them to send this through.

We will process this within 24-48 hours of receipt and then your online payment schedule will update, confirming the new payment date. The normal timescale once this is received is up to 5 working days to clear into your bank if a payment is due.

Thanks, Isaac
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi there,
If your online account under the 'Your Finance' http://ow.ly/hqFS30ptSwp section still states 'Awaiting Confirmation', we require your University to send Confirmation of Registration (CoR) electronically to us. Please ask them to send this through.

We will process this within 24-48 hours of receipt and then your online payment schedule will update, confirming the new payment date. The normal timescale once this is received is up to 5 working days to clear into your bank if a payment is due.

Thanks, Isaac

Hi Isaac,

Is there any time limit by when this should be sent by the university ?
Hi Isaac,

Is there any time limit by when this should be sent by the university ?

They should send it as soon as they can, we can't release funding until we receive the confirmation.
Thanks, Isaac
Original post by SFE Isaac
They should send it as soon as they can, we can't release funding until we receive the confirmation.
Thanks, Isaac

Hi Isaac,
I appreciate your help but my main question was:
Is my University aware SFE is funding me?
Because they have not asked for any letters of confirmation.
And just to reiterate My tuition fee is awaiting confirmation.

Thank you.
Hi Isaac,
I appreciate your help but my main question was:
Is my University aware SFE is funding me?
Because they have not asked for any letters of confirmation.
And just to reiterate My tuition fee is awaiting confirmation.

Thank you.

If you have been approved then they should be aware, you should have also shown them your entitlement letter when you enrolled.
You can speak to your university and query this with them.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending