The Student Room Group

Arab girl with no sexual experience

Hey I’m a girl the thing is that I’m 21 and I never been kissed or done anything with a guy as I never appealed to me but now I wanna do it as Im having all these feeling but I’m scared as people might know if I kissed a boy or do anything as I don’t trust anyone to do any with them as I wear the hijab and I’m arab my parents are strict so I don’t know what to do?

Scroll to see replies

What’s pressuring you? Deen over dunya luv promise it’ll be worth it xx
Picture yourself kissing a lad while wearing a hijab. Idk that looks kinda odd no?
sister's looking for a habibti

Up to you, man
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Picture yourself kissing a lad while wearing a hijab. Idk that looks kinda odd no?

What’s pressuring you? Deen over dunya luv promise it’ll be worth it xx

Yeah I know I never had these urges before but now I having too much of it like I don’t know what to do all my friends even the ones that wear the hijab have done something.
btw are you arab?
Reply 5
Original post by kekedoyouloveme?
sister's looking for a habibti

Up to you, man

No really lol 😂 but I just wanna experience something
No really lol 😂 but I just wanna experience something

Go for it.

Or date a guy, and marry young, always that, you're 21 not like you're 13 and wanting to get married.

It's your life, don't get to pressed about it
Reply 7
Original post by kekedoyouloveme?
Go for it.

Or date a guy, and marry young, always that, you're 21 not like you're 13 and wanting to get married.

It's your life, don't get to pressed about it

Yeah but if my parents found out I’ll be in trouble so I don’t know like I just wanna try something but I scared as boys like to talk so I can’t trust anyone and to be honest I’m not attracted to anyone in my uni
I'm in a similar situation lol
Yeah I know I never had these urges before but now I having too much of it like I don’t know what to do all my friends even the ones that wear the hijab have done something.
btw are you arab?

Don't let anyones pressure get to you. Think of Ibrahim A.S, he held onto his Deen when no one around him was practicing. These phases will pass. If not sis you can do it in a halal manner such as marriage, that way the one who you do it with will be special. But don't just do something like that and take it with a grain of salt because our conduct and morals are different to that.
Time to look for someone to marry not a one night stand.
I'm in a similar situation lol

Omg serious how are you dealing with it?
Original post by The Torrent
Time to look for someone to marry not a one night stand.

I’m not looking for a one night stand but I also don’t wanna get married now
Don't let anyones pressure get to you. Think of Ibrahim A.S, he held onto his Deen when no one around him was practicing. These phases will pass. If not sis you can do it in a halal manner such as marriage, that way the one who you do it with will be special. But don't just do something like that and take it with a grain of salt because our conduct and morals are different to that.

i 100% agree with this person, take it from someone who HAS had experience - i regret it, wish it never happened
btw are you arab?

I am yess. It’s really not worth it. It’s literally a 5second thing. You really wanna kiss someone during this year tho? Corona😭😭
I’m

i 100% agree with this person, take it from someone who HAS had experience - i regret it, wish it never happened

I also agree the person but I still have the urge to do it for experience as I never been in love so I don’t know I just have feeling I don’t know how to explain it
I’m

I also agree the person but I still have the urge to do it for experience as I never been in love so I don’t know I just have feeling I don’t know how to explain it

yeah of course we all get urges but its probably best to not act on them quickly
Omg serious how are you dealing with it?

I wouldn't say im strugging with it or anything just in a similar situation tbh, i'm a south asian guy btw
I’m not looking for a one night stand but I also don’t wanna get married now

Don't worry and don't let anything pressurise you. Think of it this way people will come and go. Phases will come and go but once you do something the regret may stay. And the experience you want might feel good now but later on it wont feel too good and many have been through this and regretted it. Considering the religion and morals. There's a reason why its really allowed and this is to protect you physiologically and mentally. Obviously these things then go into depth.
I wouldn't say im strugging with it or anything just in a similar situation tbh, i'm a south asian guy btw

Read the things I have mentioned and replied to the OP, hopefully they should help and give you an insight on why it is not a good idea.

Latest